end

1 day before tour

Maeves pov

Holding Luke's hand in mine I had my bag in the other. Walking to the terminal I got major deja vu. Me and Luke had been here before, not in this exact airport but in this situation.

We were used to goodbyes but just like the previous times this wasn't going to be a permanent one.

Behind me and Luke Avery and ash were walking side by side with tears in their eyes. Today was the day me, Avery and crystal were suppose to be leaving. The guys were headed out early tomorrow morning for their first flight that would start off their world tour.

Crystal and Avery were on a flight to LA while I was taking one directly to New York. We walked into the terminal and luke pulled me closer to him. I looked over my shoulder seeing everyone with sad expressions on their faces. Michael and crystal were basically holding onto each other for dear life trying to savour their last few moments together.

We reached the area where crystal and them would be waiting for their plane. I broke away from Luke and walked over to the girls.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I said barely holding my tears back. I spread my arms and they both came in for a hug.

"Call us everyday and say how the writing is going." Avery said gripping my side. I had informed them on my plans to work on my upcoming album.

We had started making plans for them to fly out and visit me once I finished a few songs. I was already ready to start counting the days until I could see them again.

I pulled away from them and walked to ash and Michael. I hugged them one by one mentally preparing to say goodbye to Calum. Aside from Luke Calum was the second guy I was the most closest too.

When I walked to him and saw how glossy his eyes were I felt my own starting to mirror his. I knew I'd see him in a few months but this still felt very emotional.

"I'll miss you Calum." I whispered into his ear as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I'll miss you more." He said as I pulled away.

I walked back to Luke who was facing the guys. He nodded his head to someone behind me and took my hand again.

I didn't look back around as we walked to where I was suppose to be boarding. If I turned back now I'd break down. Walking away from my friends in this moment was too much for me to handle.

"So I'll see you in three months?" Luke asked trying to get his mind off of things.

"Yeah, then after that I'll see you again in two months and after that... Well we'll arrange it when the time comes." I said looking up at him, when I did so I found him already looking down at me. 

"Text me whenever you can okay? If I take long to answer just be patient. I'll let you know when I'm onstage or if I'm busy practicing." Luke said brushing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"I will. Remember to send me your tour schedule so I know when to call you." I said reminding him again.

"I will." Was all he said as we reached the dreaded boarding gate.

"Before you go I just wanted to let you know that I sent you something," Luke said as I placed my bag down and laced my hands into his hair,"I recorded it a while back. It's a song I'm working on."

"Oh? Did you send it to me over messenger." I asked.

Luke trailed his hands over the material that covered my arms until he came up to my shoulders.