36.

Author's note: mentions of ED

23 days before tour

Maeve pov

"I like what you posted." Luke said sitting down by me while I was on the couch catching up with some sex and the city.

"Mmhhh thank you." I said smiling. Me and luke have been posting each other on our stories a lot recently. We just post specific photos that don't have our faces in them. Playing around with our fans and watching them speculate is really fun.

I looked down at the photo that still filled Luke's screen. It was a picture of our legs as we walked down street with our fingers intertwined

"Have you checked your Instagram dms yet?" Luke asked. We made a fun activity out of checking out people's responses to the photos.

"I'll do it now." Taking my focus away from my show I took out my phone to check my messages. Before typing in my password i took a moment to admire my lock screen.

After doing so I went into Instagram and checked my dms

"Wow. Some of these responses are crazy." Luke peaked over my shoulder to get a look.

Some consisted of a bunch of nonsense words while others were just emojis. A lot of people were assuming I was with someone from 5sos. I mean we hangout all the time, we're always posting each other. I guess it makes sense.

"Some people think it's me and Calum." I laughed reading the third message that assumed it was Calums hand.

"Mh." Was all luke said. He didn't seem to find it as funny as I had.

"Oh here look! This one thinks its you. Wow, by the looks of it this person has a whole theory." Reading the name of the account 5soshotsauce it all made sense. I love Luke's fans, the whole 5sos fandom was so sweet. I mean you got the crazy ones that would send death threats but oh well. It's like a family with the odd cousins you'd ignore.

"Oh look here. Another one sent pictures of you wearing the exact same shoes out an about a few months prior," I paused scrolling further down the chat, "Haha this person is funny. They ended the text with 'please explain'. I love this."

Just chilling on the couch I put my feet up and rested them on the coffee table. Luke snuggled up next to me putting his head in the crook of my neck. I love how we turned into some old married couple.

"Ugh there's no way this person could've found a photo with me wearing the exact same shoes." He looked up at me gesturing for me to show the photos. I scrolled back up and clicked on the pic.

"No fucking way. Those are the same ones."

"We don't even need to confirm our relationship. The fans can do it all by themselves." With a big smile on my face I turned my phone off. I ran my fingers through his soft curls enjoying him being in my space. I wanted him to be glued to my side.