31.

Us three girls were having the best time. We were toppling over in laughter. Avery currently was raiding crystals closet looking for a dress. Avery was indeed right when she said crystal had the best makeup. I already had on so it was only Avery using her stuff.

"Goddamn woman you have one heck of a body." I whsiteled looking at Avery as she twirled around showing us her tight fitting short silk red dress.

I was wearing a short black dress with a golden leather jacket while Crystal was rocking a fitted blazer dress with some thigh high boots. 

We stepped out of crystals bedroom and went to the kitchen. It was last minute but luke and Calum came over as well and were hanging out upstairs with michael.

I was surprised to see Calums new hair. He was sporting a buzzcut and newly died hair. I was in love with the blue color he chose but I would miss his amazing curls.

"Ladies are you ready?" Crystal announced as she emerged from the pantry.

She walked in with a bottle of tequila in her one hand and a few shot glasses in the other.

"Everyone has to take one shot before we leave." She laughed as she poured our glasses. Spilling a bit onto the counter no one really minded as she slid the glasses to us.

"Bottoms up girls!" Avery sang out in a angelic voice. 

The stinging liquid went down my throat. When we all had finished we stumbled to the door and waited as a cab came.

When we arrived at the karaoke bar we were immediately escorted to a private room with a bar and our own bartender. There was a huge screen above a small stepstage. And the whole room was dark with neon lights here and there. 

"Maeve what's your first choice of song?" Avery asked taking her cocktail in one hand and picking up the mic in the other. 

"Wait why do I have to go first, Crystal arranged everything she should go first." I said finding a comfortable spot on the large ottoman.

"Maeve you are the one who sings for a living. Go on up and show us how it's done!" Crystal cheered slapping my ass as I got up and made my way to the stage. 

"Good evening ladies and more ladies" I joked waiting for my chosen song to start playing.

Things started out rocky but after a few more drinks it got easier and easier.

***

One by one we all got up on stage, alone and together to sing our hearts out. No song was left unsung and by the end of the night we had drank almost everything on the menu.

We went from classic rock to country songs. We must've sang Love story from Taylor swift at least ten times.

At some point i took my shoes off and danced on the bar with Avery. After almost falling off I decided to lay down and catch my breath. After a while crystal appeared and took a picture of me.

We decided to sing one last song. We scrolled through all the choices and chose Dancing Queen by ABBA.

 "Ooh, You can dance, You can jive!" I sang my heart out while Crystal and Avery cheered me on.

"Having the time of your life, Ooh, see that girl, Watch that scene, Digging the dancing queen!" All of us shouted out laughing at how horrible we sounded. We were so drunk we slurred the words till the song ended.

We then got a car to Crystals house where the guys would meet us and Luke would drive us home. We stumbled all the way to the front door. Crystal struggled with the keys as she couldn't stop laughing.

When we finally got inside we walked  to the living room where the guys were hanging out. Crystal excused herself to go to bed and Avery passed out on the couch, after greeting us goodnight Ashton carried her to the car and took her home.

Luke and I said our goodbyes as he took my hand and lead me to his car. I was still laughing and stumbling a bit but he made sure to keep me up.

When we got to the car he opened my door and helped me in. He fastened my seat belt and gave me a quick peck on my forehead before getting in on the drivers side.

I reached over and turned on the radio. Somebody else by The 1975 was playing . I softly mumbled the words staring at the blinking lights of the dark city while laying my had against the window.

Luke placed his hand on my knee. I looked over at him. He paid all his attention on the road. I could stare at him for hours. He really was a sight for sore eyes. His curly blond hair with those icy blue eyes was printed in my brain.

Luke's pov

I got out of the car and carried Maeve to the bedroom. I sat her down on the bed, kneeling down in front of her on the floor, untying her shoes and carefully taking them off. I helped her take off her shirt and skirt changing her into an oversized t-shirt and some sweat pants. 

"Wait lets go take your make-up off before you get into bed." I stopped her before she got under the blanket.

I took her and and led her to the bathroom, helping her get onto the counter. I took the makeup wipes out of a bag that I saw laying around earlier.

I started removing the makeup gently. She kept her eyes closed. After removing her makeup I wetted her toothbrush and tried to brush her teeth. She put her arms around my waist as I stood between her legs trying my best to get her mouth to stay open. 

"You're so pretty" she said giggling with her mouth full of toothpaste.

"No, you are." I answered still busy brushing her teeth.  She giggled even more when I said that. 

After putting everything away, I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I got in on the other side and wrapped my arms around her. She nuzzled her face into my neck.

I felt happy. I haven't felt this happy in a while. I felt at peace and home. She was my home. 

____________________________________

The Maeve official posted earlier today

500 672 likes
the.maeve.offical A good quality photo taken by a very drunk Crystal Leigh 📸  I bet Avery was singing Love story 👁️👄👁️

crystalleigh we really need to do this again❤

officalavery Yes I was bestie🥵

lukehemmimgs can you even remember this?💀🥲

Lukeslefteye Maeves in LA with the guys!!!

Official_maeve_fan guys what if she's dating Calums? He's the only single one left!!!

5soshotsauce Maeve being an unofficial 5sos girl!!!

maeve#1 guys...I don't think their in new york... What if they all went a trip!!!!!

__________________________________