18.

Meaves pov

I'm not sure how we went from the open grass fields to the enclosed spaces of Michael's car.

"Don't let her puke in the car dude!" Ash said leaning over the front seat to hold up my limp head.

"I got her I got her." Calum assured as he let my head fall into the croock of his neck. I drank a little too much on an empty stomach.

I searched around the car but couldn't spot Cas's blonde hair in my blurry vision. "Ca..sssss Hu. . where is," I stopped myself for a moment to hiccup, "She."

"She and luke them left earlier." Ash said.

"Ohhhh," I mumbled nonsense words.

"It's okay you can sleep." Calum whispered into my ear while petting my head.

Even though there were much less people in the car I stayed on top of Calum. He lifted me onto his lap and let the air from the open window blow through my hair.

I stared up at him in my drunken state in awe. Even though I was still my vision was doing handstands. I reached up and placed my hand on his sun kissed skin rubbing my thumb over his messy eyebrows.

His short black hair turned to blonde curls in between my fingers. His clean shaven face grew a stubble beard in what felt like an instant when I ran my hand down his jaw. His brown eyes turned into a soft blue that left me breathless. I thought Luke had left with arzaylea and yet here he was. He came back for me.

"Luke" I breathed into the empty air and closed the distance between us connecting our lips. I pulled away and rested my head on his broad shoulders. My eyes fell heavy and I finally allowed them to shut.

Luke's pov

Arzeayles hands dug into my chest as she sank down on my length. Laying down on the bed our clothes were spread all around us. She had begged me to get an Uber for her and Cas. They wanted to go dancing somewhere else so I tagged along to make sure that they'd be safe. We headed here first so that they could do some pre-drinking. One moment Cas was pouring out a few shots for them and the next arzaylea lead me upstairs.

So here were, she pushed me down on the bed and unbeckled my belt faster than I could say I wasn't in the mood. She rode me as I tried keeping my thoughts focused on the girl on top of me.

I sat up and grabbed her hips. I reached around and unhooked her bra as I smacked her ass.

"Ow! You know I don't like that Luke." She pushed my hand away. To be frank our sex life wasn't fulfilling. I've tried everything she's wanted me to do but she never put in the same effort. I was trying to hide the fact that I was becoming soft.

With my hands on her hips I pushed her down harder and moved her in a circle motion. She stopped moving and looked down at me. "Are you not hard?" She asked.

"I'm just really drunk I'm sorry." I said trying to cover up the fact that i just wasn't turned on.

"Oh..." She lifted herself off of me and stared at my lack of an erection.

She started putting her clothes back on while staying silent.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"You know today a few guys actually came up to me and basically threw themselves at me." She said while buttoning up her shirt.

"I don't get what you mean?" I got under the covers as I gave her a questioning look.

"I'm just saying there are a lot of guys out there very willing to satisfy me." She rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut.