32.

28 days before tour

Maeves pov

When I woke up i was almost certain someone was hammering my head into the pillow. Then I remembered how drunk I got last night, sitting up I groaned. Rubbing my temples i wheezed through clenched teeth.

I've been hungover before but I'd definitely remember this one for being a real pain.

When my feet hit the cold wood I immediately pulled them back up and into the covers. Rolling over to Luke's side of the bed I snatched my phone. Luke must've put it on charge for me last night, his side of the bed was still warm so he must've gotten up not too long ago.

I unlocked it and went into my contacts. Luke's name appeared on my most contacted and I clicked it. His pfp appeared on the screen and the phone started ringing.

Soon enough Luke picked up.

"We're in the same house you know." He said by way of greeting. His deep morning voice was one I'd never forget or get used too.

"Head hurts. Please bring something." I spoke softly keeping the phone a safe distance away. Luke was speaking really loudly by hungover standards.

"What should I bring?" He asked. I heard things shuffle around through the phone.

"The rock that got Calum. Take me out with it. Existence is pain." I groaned dropping my head down to the cold pillow.

"I'll be up now." He hung up and I placed the phone back on the bedside table.

Rubbing my eyes I turned around laying on my stomach. Some of my hair was hanging over the edge of the bed as I took up the entirety of the space.

I looked over at my new book laying down on the bedside table. Practically begging for me to read it. After I got rid of this splitting headache I'd spend the day devouring that book.

A few moments later I heard steps coming from the stairs. I lifted up my head to see Luke appear with a plate and cup in hand.

"Here's some aspirin and breakfast for you." He put the pill down on the table for me and the plate down on the blanket.

"You're an angel." I said reaching for the cup. I grasped the pill and laid it down on my tongue. I took a big sip of the water swallowing it.

I Sat up leaning against the headboard. I kicked the blanket off my legs stretching them over the covers.

Luke had brought me crushed avocado on toast with scrambled eggs on the side. I took a few bites as he walked into the bathroom. I noticed he had mascaras smughed under his eyes. The glitter on his cheek led me to believe that he never removed his makeup.

Even though i remember him doing my routine for me last night.

From where I was sitting I had a clear view into the bathroom and could see what was happening around the sink. Luke had taken his shirt off and put a towel down. He looked so incredibly sexy this morning, I just wanted to drag my hands through his hair.

"You showering?" I called as he walked out of the bathroom with what I presumed to be empty shampoo bottles.

"Yeah." He yelled descending down the stairs.

A dirty thought came into my head and I let it lead me to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me.

"Mind if I join you?" I called when I heard Luke enter the room again.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea." He said sarcastically sounding like he knew exactly what I meant.

"Annnnd why not?" I walked to the sink where I knew Luke would be able to see me.