16.

A very sweaty Luke and I walked into the suite, well if you could even call it walking. We had pushed each other to the limit this morning. Running on full speed and tackling each other to ground every now and then. It had us stumbling into the room. Luke collapsed on the couch while I crouched down trying to sooth the ache in my legs.

"Did you guys get chased by a pack of wild dogs." Ashton said laughing as i walked down the steps to the kitchen.

Well if you count luke as a dog I almost wanted to say.

"Get off the couch. Your gonna leave behind a smell bro." Calum said in all seriousness. Luke didn't care about his request and instead rested his head on cals leg.

"I was about to hit the shower anyway." Arzaylea said, I didn't even notice her enter the room. Her long brown locks hung freely on her shoulders. I forgot how beautiful she was.

"Why don't you join me." She said leaning over the couch. The boys whistled at her comment.

"Finally, your back." Cas said by way of greeting when she came down the stairs.

A towel was wrapped around her head and fluffy socks were on her feet. "Our bathroom light isn't working so It's pretty dark in there. Ash said we can shower in his room. "

I nodded, "I'll shower after arzaylea huh- them." I felt my cheeks redden when the thought of Luke being naked crossed my mind. I quickly shook the thought out of my head and tried focusing on what I'd be wearing today.

"Two poeple can shower at a time. There's enough hot water." Michael said, shoving spoonfuls of egg into his mouth.

"Yeah unless you shower after Luke, greedy bastard takes all the warm water." Calum said while smacking Luke on the head. He wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Well we should get a move on." Arzaylea said, trying to hide the annoyance in her face as she tugged on lukes shirt.

I didn't wanna see how they left together so I instead went to my shared room with Caz to grab my shampoo and conditioner as well as some soap.

"First room on the right!" Ashton yelled as I walked passed.

I admired the granite tiles as I hurriedly ran up the stairs. I peeked over the balcony and noticed a large luke dent on the couch. I scanned the room but couldn't find him, why was I even trying to find him? It doesn't matter if he's gonna go shower with his girlfriend. It shouldn't be bothering me.

Calum did notice me looking and waved, I waved back before turning around and heading into ashtons room.

Nice silk sheets. I ran my hands up and down the soft comforter. I'm definitely gonna steal these blankets when no one's watching.

I flicked the bathroom light on and peeled the sweat stained clothes off my body. A shower is exactly what I need right now.

It took me a few minutes to figure out which one was the warm side, we're in a fancy hotel and yet they don't clarify which is which. The boys should ask for a refund or consider writing a strongly worded letter.

The warm water streamed over my body, giving me goosebumps. My mind couldn't help but wander back to the tall blonde who accompanied me this morning. I bent down and grabbed the shampoo bottle, squirting a few pea sized droplets onto my hand. I started running my hands through my hair, rubbing the shampoo into my roots. I stood under the stream of water and let the shampoo travel down my body.

I've always had an active imagination. Always been able to blur the lines between fiction and reality, so when my hands cupped my breasts it wasn't me who was in control but rather a tall blonde. Soft skin turned into long callus covered fingers that traveled down my torso.