28

SEASON 5

'Ring ring'

"Ivy your phones ringing!" Her mum yelled

"Coming!"

'Ring ring'

"Hello?"

"Ivy it's Fiona."

"Fiona oh my god how are you! I miss you I ca-,"

"This is serious , it's about Ian."

Ivys smile dropped , her mum asked her if she was okay and she nodded

"He's ran off , with yevgeny which is Mickey and svetlanas baby."

"Oh shit I'm sure he will come back. Right?"

"He has bipolar Ivy, like monica and he's having a manic episode right now. What's the next flight you could catch?"

"Shit um I have no idea , can I call you back?"

"Ye sure , speak to you soon."

'Beep'

"Mum!"

"Yes honey."

"I need money for a plane ticket urgently , ians bipolar and has ran off with a baby I need to go to back to Chicago."

"You're leaving again?" Alicia asked , Alicia was her younger sister who worried a lot about ivys whereabouts.

"Yes Leash I have to go it's important I love you."

Ivys mum handed her money and she packed her suitcase she then got a taxi to the nearest airport which was Gatwick and hopped on the next flight to Chicago but it wasn't that easy , Ivy was stuck at Gatwick for ages as the next flight was in about 5 hours so she slept and ate during the wait and then got on the plane once she arrived she got a taxi with the leftover dollars she had from years ago to the Gallagher household hoping someone would be home.

She stood infront of the door , she brought her hand up to open it when the door flung open .

"Frank?" Ivy scoffed as he stormed past her

"Ivy milkovich." His words slurred

"Drunk?"

"You know it."

She chuckled before walking inside the house .

"Who the hell are you?" She shot the blonde lady a weird look

"Sammi and you?"

"Ivy milkovich."

After those words were said the two , who were now teens, looked up and saw Ivy

"Ivy!" Debbie grinned as she ran over and hugged her

"Oh my god Debbie you are so pretty." Ivy then looked up at Carl who looked so different

"Before you say anything weird Ivy , don't"

"Oh but my baby Carl Is so grown up now! Come here give me a big huggle." She teased as she forced Carl to hug her , he whacked her off "where's Fiona."

"Your house." Debbie replied

She then sprinted over to the milkovich house and ran inside .

"Hope I didn't take too long. Is he home?" She asked as she walked in, all eyes went to her

"Ivy?" Mickey scoffed "long time no see."

"What even happened."

"I told him I was gonna take him to the hospital and he freaked out and took the fucking baby."