69

(Gonna be that annoying person and give you your dress , obviously if you don't like it then change it in your head)

(I did not proof read this and cba to )

She slowly snuck up behind the two boys who were examining the room

"The chiavari chairs look nice." She grinned as the boys turned around to see her in all her beauty, of course , as they should.

"Yeah they do." Mickey replied as he hugged his sister as if he hadn't seen her like an hour ago "you look like a hooker."

"Wow thanks mickey."

"Ivy you look amazing." Ian complemented

"Ugh I love you Ian." She squeezed him into a hug "So do you guys , look at my handsome boys."

"Jesus you sound like our mom."

"Just being polite." She chuckled "but In all seriousness you guys look great."

"Thank you."

"Alicia coming?" Mickey asked as he looked around the room

"Behind you." Ian said

Both Mickey and Ivy turned around to see Alicia in a long white dress with very light makeup on but she still looked great

"Look at you all glammed up." Ivy teased

"Shut up."

"You okay?"

"Mhm."

"Sure?"

"Yep."

"We'll smile then , don't look so moody on their wedding day."

"Sorry. I bought you guys this." She passed the boys an envelope in which they opened .

The card read

'To Ian and Mickey

Congrats on getting married <3

I'm expecting photos'

The boys then held up a gag ball .... A freaking gag ball

"Alicia!" Ivy whacked her arm playfully as she laughed

"Oh my lord." Mickey stared at it "no way is that going near me."

"Damn right it is." Ian smirked

"Jesus Christ leash what did you do!"

"It's not like your present is any better."

"Shhh you idiot they haven't opened mine yet."

"Where is it?"

"They will get it later"

"Well congrats guys." Alicia smiled before walking away to sit down.

Everyone was sat down and the wedding was starting , from the first day Ivy came back to Chicago she never would've thought that she would be standing in the Polish doll about to see her bestfriend and brother getting married but there she was about to walk Mickey down the aisle.