76

Earth_to_alicia helped me write this! Big thanks to her <3

Very long chapter-

Crowding round Frank's deadbeat body was the last thing the gallaghers and Ivy thought they'd be doing at 8am but here they were with an awful smell and syringes thrown aimlessly across the floor.

"Is he dead?" Lip questioned

Ian reached to pull the syringe out of Frank's arm and checked his pulse.

"Faint pulse. Hypoxic", Ian announced to everybody who was in the room.

"High what?" Kevin butted in.

"Barely breathing", V cleared up. She looked around the room, her eyes focusing on small bits of the syringes trying to determine how many he used, and if he used clean ones.

"What's that smell?" Debs sniffed the air with a foul face.

Everyone started to sniff the air but soon stopped when they smelt the mysterious ouder.

"Grampy went tinkle in his pants ." Franny told everyone after she figured out where it had been coming from.

"Ugh all over my new couch!" Debs exclaimed and picked Franny up who was originally sitting on Franks lap.

Carl entered the living room in his work uniform. It was still early but everyone had been up for an hour or two.

"Hey what's going on?"

Everyone looked at the new voice who had just spoken. Ian was the first to reply.

"Frank OD'd again" Ian casually stated "How much heroin did he do?"

Ivy stood with Ian and on her right was Liam who picked up two packets of heroin and held them up to show everyone.

"Wow" Kev muttered

"Oh," Ian returned to look at Frank, as much as he hated the man, he had to do something.

Everyone was already quite used to this seemingly as Frank had done this multiple times. Just not to this extent.

"And he's not dead!?," Tami wondered

Ivy turned to her with a questionable face as if to say 'why would you ask that', Tami had stayed long enough to know exactly how bad Frank is with drugs and alcohol. So why would she ask the question?

"Yet another advantage to decades of copious narcotic use." Lip replied without seeing Ivy's face.

"Should we, like , call the paramedics or something?" Ivy was worried due to the fact he was the only 'parental' figure she had left. He was an asshole sometimes but he took care of Ivy and since Fiona wasn't there anymore it was down to them to do something about it.

"No, he's done this before a bunch of times." Lip almost said as if he didn't really care for what happened.

"He may be trying to kill himself . He's been depressed and the dementia is getting bad" Liam was the only one who actually cared about Frank, the last few months of Franks 'fatherly' duties was warming up to him and losing Frank now would be like hitting rock bottom for him. None of the rest of the family never really cared for where Liam went all day, but Frank did. Walking him to school, asking about his day. He was a true Dad for Liam because he cared.

"Hand me that syringe" V asked Ivy, she handed her a syringe off the coffee table and handed it to V who immediately stabbed it in his palm.

"unresponsive to pain" She came up with a conclusion.