37

"This is the club you worked at?"

"Mhm"

"Seems shit to be honest."

"It was okay ."

"We going in?"

"Yeah."

After they walked in they were directed back to the back office where 'Brad' was.

Ivy took one look around and started laughing

"Damn Ian you wore a gold thong."

"Ivy don't laugh."

"Must've attracted all the old men in that small thing."

"I cant, I cant work here."

"Well then let's go?"

"Alright."

"Why have you put being an emt on hold?"

"I don't know."

"Go back to the station. Get your job back and work as an EMT Ian. Go!"

——————

"Well you got your job back right?"

"I think so,"

"Good. Okay now shut up the weddings starting."

It was Fiona and seans wedding , Fiona looked incredible in her dress . Everyone stood in like an oval shape which was odd but left space for Fiona to walk down to Sean .

The priest demanded that any who were not in the wedding party found seats so Caleb went to sit down . Ivy hadn't spoken to him yet she was planning on though after the wedding .

Ivy stared at Kevin who kissed Veronica which was normal but he then kissed svetlana. Ian and Ivy shot each other weird looks before letting it slide .

"So who's giving the bride away?" The priest asked , Ian and lip raised their hands only to be interrupted by frank

"I am. Father of the bride."

"Frank." Fiona scoffed

"Where do you want me padre?"

"No absolutely not!"

Ian and lip then tried to get rid of frank but he broke loose of their grip and yelled at them .

"Nobody wants you here Frank just go." Sean sighed

"I'm your father Fiona . I may not of always been a great one but I'm still your father , and I'm gonna walk you down that fucking aisle !"

"Do we have a problem?" The priest asked

"No we do not. Go frank your not wanted here!" Sean demanded

"Why Sean? Why am I not wanted here? Am I a disappointment?"

"No it's because your a massive fuck up! Who makes everyone around you miserable every chance you get."

"Well no one's perfect Sean ain't that right?."

"I don't want you here." Fiona spoke up

Ivy had a eerie feeling about this , something bad was gonna happen but she couldn't work out what...

"My loving family , so judgemental all without faults . ' he who is without sin , let him cast the first stone' that's basically the gist of it right?"

"John 8:7." The priest replied

"Please frank this is my wedding day dont Fuck it up."

"We had fun planning for the wedding didnt we? I love you Fiona , my little girl I always accepted you for who you are , with all of your faults . Accepted all of you for who you are, even when you couldn't find a place in your hearts to accept me for who I am. We're human we make mistakes . Have faults . Lips drinking his breakfast , lunch and dinner. Ian is a bipolar queer. Debs 15 with a baby on her hip and Carl thinks he's a brother with a foxy fucking girlfriend and Fiona my beautiful Fiona, you've let so many men drive up that freeway between your legs your gonna have to put a exit sign on your vagina and now your marrying Sean . Sean! Oh yeah I know you seany boy . Takes a dope fiend to know a dope fiend, and you are world class . I went bu your business when nobody was there last night and I found some things . Maybe we should go back there , you and your bride to be and show her the little box you hide in the invoices . The bottom drawer of the filing cabinet . You know with the needles and the spoon and the rubber tubing and the little baggies with brown powder."

Frank whipped out a bag

"How many hits did you take this morning? How many do you think it was gonna take you to get through all this wedding shit ?"

"Is it true?" Fiona cried

Sean didn't reply

"Oh he's a junkie through and through , your husband to be . I'm surprised we are not better friends Sean."

Seans kid then ran away and he went running after him leaving Fiona in tears.

"You are a fucking asshole frank." Kev complained

"That I am. Never denied it Kevin. But atleast I'm an honest asshole."

Lip then punched Frank around the face , the boys held lip back as frank for some odd reason cuddled into Caleb.

"Holy shit" Ivy mumbled

"Maybe you could meet Caleb another day?" Ian suggested

"Yeah sure."

——————

SEASON 7-

"He has a decent place."

"Yeah he does."

"When is he getting home?"

"Any second, now."

The door went and Caleb walked through

"Good morning." He kissed Ian's cheek "are you Ivy?"

"I could be?"

"It's nice to finally meet you , you guys look very similar you a Gallagher?"

"Nope a milkovich just born with ginger hair which is why we look similar."

"Your faces too."

"Weird nobody's ever said that. Well yeah it's nice to meet you too Caleb."

"You know my name?"

"Never shuts up about you."

"Cute. Coffee?"

"I'm good thanks."

"You okay ian?" Caleb asked him

"Fine."

"You don't look fine. Want me to guess?"

"I have to get to work."

"It's Denise right? We grew up together she was my senior prom date ."

"You went to senior prom?" Ivy laughed

"Hell yeah I was prom king."

"Gay man having a fag hag cover for him with his friends." Ian sighed

"And with my family." Caleb added "look I was quarterback , I had to keep appearances for school ."

"Uh-huh your family like her?"

"Loved her. Still hear about her from my folks. Jesus Ian join us for dinner if you want at wildfire."

"Lip just got out of rehab me and Ian were gonna catch up with him later so he can't."

"Alright well imma hit the shower . Say hi to lip from me."

Ian and Ivy then left Caleb's apartment . Ivy gave Ian a weird look all the way down the hallway until Ian noticed

"What?"

"I don't like him. Somethings off."

"What do you mean Ivy. You said he was cool."

"Yeah well Denise , sounds like he's still really attached to her."

"It's probably nothing."

"Coming from the one who looked so miserable while we were in there, you made it awkward!"

"Sorry."

"Tonight , we are going to wildlife . Well near it."

"Ivy your not being for real are you. I'm not spying on them."

"Well I'll spy on them then."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Fine. I'll come with."

"Love you."

"Walk on."

"Will do."