61

"im a good girl." Franny insisted for the millionth time

"this about peppa?" ivy asked debbie

"yep , cant have that bitch taking my kid! look fran , tomorrow I need you to be a very bad girl when we go to that mean ol' witch peppas house , okay? you could get a big knifey and poke the puppy with it till it goes ouchie n bleeds or you could take a big old poopy in her bed , hm?"

"im a good girl!" Franny stomped

"come on Franny you gotta work with me."

"im a good girl!"

"you heard her debs , she is a good girl you aint getting no badass Franny anytime soon." ivy joked

"so funny ivy." debbie rolled her eyes , ian then walked in "know where I could get a redheaded toddler for rent?"

"well if you attended the local ginger club meetings like I asked you to, youd know a dozen redheaded toddlers by now."

"im serious ian , I negotiated peppa down to partial custody in exchange for some of Dereks death benefit, but I cant stomach the thought of that bitch having one second with Franny."

"so you wanna pass off a fake Franny?"

"preferably one horrible enough that shell drop the custody fight altogether. but apparently I raised a great kid she'll totally wanna keep her."

"yeah never gonna happen, peppa will know its not her." ivy scoffed as she leant up from taking a good look at Franny.

"Peppa hasn't seen her in ages she won't know . people are super racist against redheads. they think we all look alike"

"you sound so stupid right now debbie,"

"well? frank calls me ivy or ian like twice a week."

"okay? well you can try boys and girls club or a group home. those kids are pretty screwed up. anyway I gotta get to work."

"since when do you have a job ian?" debbie asked ian who had a top with the name sparky on it,

"and when were you named sparky?" ivy chuckled , he flipped her off before replying to debs

"its less of a job and more of a medical scam im being forced into by my corrupt parole officer."

"Gay jesus to insurance fraud?"

"yeah debs , prison really reformed me. see you guys"

"bye sparky"

"fuck you ivy!"

once ian had left , debbie got ready to leave when Alicia stumbled down the stairs.

"how you feeling?" debbie asked her.

"meh."

"that's better then not good."

"mhm"

"well good talk Alicia , me and Franny are off to find another redhead."

"what?" Alicia looked at ivy who shrugged her shoulders.

"don't ask questions , just go on with your day."

"shall do. coffee?"

"yes please."

----------

"jesus , why we got cowboy looking things out front?" ivy asked her sister who was getting ready to go somewhere

"you think I know? I got here like last night."

"you like tamales?"

"yeah"