Chapter 14

“Xie-ge.” Liang Yifei was overwhelmed by the strange mood in the classroom, so he could only talk to Xie Chian.

He felt that Xie Chian had a reassuring power in him, which made him less nervous.

“Hmm?” Xie Chian turned around.

Liang Yifei looked around, and when he saw that no one was watching, he whispered: “Let’s talk, it’s quiet.”

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Xie-ge,” Liang Yifei asked, “What does your family do?”

He was really curious about what kind of people can raise a child like Xie Chian. Smart and calm, along with outstanding looks and good personality that prioritized self-discipline over vulgarity.

One night when they were talking in the dormitory, everyone had their own bottoms off, but Xie Chian did not reveal his family situation at all.

Now at this moment, Liang Yifei really couldn’t hold back the curiosity in his heart.

Xie Chian replied: “Business.”

“They do business? I thought you came from a family of scholars,” Liang Yifei was a chatterbox, “Xie-ge, you don’t know, but I noticed you the first day you came to report in high school. No, everyone was looking at you back then. Excellent looks, excellent temperament. I thought it was a celebrity who came, and you caught my eye in a glance.”

Xie Chian: “It would be nice if you could have that many words when you write.”

Liang Yifei: “……” Too cruel.

Xie Chian, who was praised, was not too happy. He had heard too many similar compliments, and this face can sometimes cause trouble. Xie Chian once suffered from this.

Like now.

An easy-to-remember face was like a target, and it was not easy to move freely.

The brief calm lasted until five o’clock in the evening.

The students went to the small supermarket again in twos and threes. The group who didn’t eat at noon also felt their stomachs’ hunger.

Xie Chian got up and patted Liang Yifei on the shoulder: “Let’s follow.”

They had not visited once at noon, and it would be suspicious not to go at night.

When the students of third year, Class 1 arrived, they discovered that the supermarket had been occupied by one class. Several other classes in the open space outside were confronting them.

“The supermarket is not owned by your family, so why won’t you let us in?”

“That’s right, I haven’t eaten lunch yet!”

“Hurry up and let us in!”

The boys who guarded the entrance of the supermarket did not let it go: “We came first, so we have the right to decide!”

“Who do they think they are…”

“I’m almost starving to death.”

The students outside began to complain in a low voice.

At this time, a female voice came from the crowd: “There are so many things in the supermarket, enough for all of us to split in. You don’t need to be like this.”

The girl was as white as snow, with bright eyes and white teeth. She must be a class beauty. As soon as she spoke, she immediately received a warm response from the students outside.

Liang Yifei also shouted: “That’s right!”

“To you,” Xie Chian said very coldly.

Liang Yifei: “……”

The girl who spoke was Mi Xue from Class 3. Liang Yifei unconditionally agreed with the goddess’ speech and completely lost his intelligence.

Not enough to share, not enough.

No amount of food in supermarket was enough for the 2000 people to consume for seven days, but most people only cared about the meal in the present.

There were more and more classes gathered outside the supermarket, and the teachers also came here. In the eyes of the people inside of the supermarket, everyone was a hungry wolf who wanted to get a share.

When the students outside saw a teacher coming, they all rushed to complain.

“Teacher, people from Class 6 have taken over the supermarket and won’t let us in!”

After hearing the words, several teachers frowned. They stepped forward and asked: “What’s the matter?”

At this moment, teachers still had some authority. All the boys saw were tall male teachers. They stood in a stalemate at the door for a while and gave way.

As soon as the few male teachers entered, they were shocked to see that the shelves were mostly empty.

This morning they were still full!