Chapter 62

With the girl's movements, shallow waves of water were surging in the pond. There seemed to be something floating under the leaves, and it was floating up towards her.

It was a human face.

A dead face that was swollen and pale.

His face stared like a pair of a dead fish's eye. It was staring at the girl.

The girl's face turned pale when she heard the rustling of water. Under the surface of the water she had just drunk, there was such a dead person hidden...

"Ah, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She screamed and fell into the ground. She couldn't help but vomit. "Ah..." She was digging out all the contents of her stomach. But, as she had not eaten anything these days, she could only retch and vomit some gastric juices.

"Hey, it's so noisy." The soft voice of another girl was heard behind her. The girl was terrified for a while. Before she could turn her head around, her hair was pulled up and pressed into the water!

"Uh, uh!" The girl immediately began to struggle violently, but she couldn't move the hands that pressed her head.

The dirty pool water poured into her nasal cavity. There was a wet and cold touch on her lips – it was the dead face in the water.

She thought countless times before, that if one day she could get a kiss from Prince Charming, she would be willing to die. But she never thought that her first kiss would be in this situation – with the pale and swollen corpse's bruised lips. And she was about to be suffocated.

Help, help!

The girl's heart was filled with infinite fear and despair. She kept shouting, but she couldn't make a sound.

A second before the air in her lungs was about to run out, the person behind her raised her head to the surface of the water in a playful manner.

She was about to take a deep breath, but the person didn't even give her time to do that. She was pushed back into the water the next second.

She only saw a slender girl behind her in the water's reflection.

.......

Situ Yue took back the hand that had just drowned the girl and made the corpse sank into the pond. She turned away casually.

The pond was calm again.

Just when the next person comes to drink, one would find two human faces floating on the water...

_

Xie Chian came out of the school infirmary. He wanted to go to the broadcasting room with a clear goal in mind.

He intended to wait in the broadcasting room.

There was only one broadcasting room in the school. The broadcast will air at nine o'clock every night. Xie Chian had checked the surveillance before the power failure. He had not seen anyone entering or leaving the broadcasting room. But after all, he didn't see it with his own eyes. He wanted to verify it himself.

Even if the probability of seeing the organizer was very small, at least a conclusion could be drawn – the broadcast didn't convey its news through the broadcasting room.

If this was the case, then the organizer was really powerful. He either had set up a radio room himself, or he was someone bigger – he could be a god. Anyway, the fact that the school gate disappeared out of thin air could no longer be explained by science. Atheists would need to accept it.

Feng Ming made up his mind to follow Xie Chian. He would go wherever Xie Chian went. Xie Chian was too lazy to manage him.

He still had reservations about Feng Ming.

The way to the broadcasting room on the third floor was not far, but Xie Chian had encountered some trouble in the middle.

He saw Wu Shengxiong.