Chapter 100

"Do you know he has a younger sister?" Xie Chian asked.

"No, I've never heard of him having a sister," Ye Zeyu said indifferently, "This is also normal. Our classmates don't know that I also have a twin brother."

Ye Zeyu's eyes turned red when she mentioned her brother.

Xie Chian said softly: "It's not normal."

Feng Ming and Situ Yue weren't siblings. Unless one followed the father's surname and the other followed the mother's surname.

Two perverts in one family, this gene was strong enough.

Xie Chian helped Ye Zeyu because the relationship between her and Ye Zehao moved him.

In this hypocritical and selfish environment, it was a precious thing for two people to trust and protect each other. And this scene touched the secrets of Xie Chian's memory.

However, Feng Ming's protection of Situ Yue didn't move him.

It wasn't so much a protection as it was a utilization.

Xie Chian only thought of it as fake.

And the reason why he could judge it's false was because he seemed to know what it's like to really want to protect a person.

But who did he want to protect?

Who once protected him?

Xie Chian looked at the wounds on his body, felling a little empty in his heart. Since the beginning of the escape game, he had been recalling his forgotten past more and more frequently. He didn't remember anything, but the feeling of loss became more and more apparent.

He must have forgotten a very important person.

"What?" Ye Zeyu didn't hear Xie Chian's whisper, but she didn't pursue it. She asked, "Where shall we go next? Find a place to rest?"

Now that they were outdoors, it was hard to guarantee. No one else would come out from the field and meet them.

The time to leave the field cannot exceed one hour. One hour wasn't long, but it wasn't short either, so they could leave for a while.

.... And she was really hungry, unable to move around.

Xie Chian saw Ye Zeyu clutching her stomach from time to time and understood her hunger. He silently handed her a piece of bread.

Ye Zeyu was astonished.

Was there a person who will share food on the fifth day?

Xie Chian said: "You'll have the strength to kill when you're full."

He once told Situ Yue that someone wanted to kill her more than him.

He was giving Ye Zeyu this opportunity.

Ye Zeyu was still shocked.

Feeling a little kindness in this malicious environment, Ye Zeyu's eyes were moist. Although Xie Chian was a god of murder in the eyes of others, he hasn't treated her badly. He's a good person in her eyes.

Because she was too moved, Ye Zeyu was embarrassed to thank him seriously. She said in a joking manner: "Your great kindness..."

"I won't die if I lose a piece of bread. If it was a necessity for me, I won't give it to you." Xie Chian interrupted her.

"If you are killed in the process of revenge, I will not save you."

"If you survive in the end, and only the two of us are left, I won't let you go."

Xie Chian calmly said the above three, then added, "Great kindness doesn't need a thank you. If you want to thank me, please kill a few more people for me."

Ye Zeyu: "......"

She didn't want to say thank you at all now.