Chapter 117

Dark clouds covered the moon, so there was no light in the field. A hint of coldness was present in this summer night.

Xie Chian's body shook slightly, showing its fragility.

He broke Feng Ming's left hand, but Feng Ming also broke his rib.

If this wasn't the case, then his first shot wouldn't have failed.

Today was definitely a day of physical exhaustion. Excessive consumption of energy made Xie Chian exhausted. He didn't think about the pain all over his body, he just wanted to let his heavy eyelids sleep until dawn.

However, he still didn't dare slack off.

Since he didn't know which of the corpses in the field was still breathing.

He didn't want to be a part of the corpses while in his sleep.

That person was calm enough to pretend to be dead for a day.

_

Wang Wei could see the vague figure in the dark, sitting on the ground, thin and powerful.

He didn't dare breath loudly for fear of being caught by Xie Chian, who had sharp senses.

Who would have thought that Xie Chian, the gentle and restrained Xie Chian, his classmate Xie Chian who had known him for three years, would possess such terrible lethality.

Wang Wei was knocked unconscious during the fight for the bottle of potassium permanganate. Everyone thought he was dead so they ignored him.

After Wang Wei woke up, his eyes closed tightly again as soon as he opened them, because a corpse fell in front of him. The heart was pierced by a javelin, and his face was splashed with blood.

He looked carefully and saw Xie Chian's glorious achievements.

Xie Chian being like this was too scary. The young man with his hands waving a javelin and reaping lives came like death. Even if Wang Wei knew that Xie Chian was an old classmate, he didn't dare go up to be friends again.

What was the friendship between classmates?

Wang Wei thought, if he got up and had to join the battle, he might as well just lie down and pretend to be dead. Maybe he could lie down and win...

Lie down and he will be in the top three.

But he didn't dare get up!

Although Xie Chian seemed to be seriously injured and could hardly resist, who could assure this? Wang Wei watched the battle for one afternoon and one night. Xie Chian's fighting power to fight back had already cast a psychological shadow on him.

Wang Wei heard the young man's cough in the dark night. His thin body curled up and he coughed more and more fiercely. Finally, the boy grunted and spit out a big mouthful of blood.

Xie Chian was seriously injured. Wang Wei got the message.

He held his breath and focused intently on the weak shadow.

Xie Chian staggered and stood up. He seemed to want to go out and treat his wound, but even without taking a few steps, he stilled and fainted.

Xie Chian passed out!

At this moment, Wang Wei's heart was full of surprise!

If he didn't attack at this time, until when will he wait?

Wang Wei couldn't help trembling, but he was worried about Xie Chian's deceit. He didn't get up immediately, but waited for a long time.

Xie Chian didn't move.

Really dizzy.

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity couldn't be missed, as it will never come again.

Wang Wei made up his mind. He pulled out the javelin from the heart of the corpse next to him, then crept close to Xie Chian.

At this time, the dark clouds rolled away and the moonlight shone, illuminating Xie Chian's face. The handsome face was pale, and between the moonlight and the blood, he was the best in the world.

Wang Wei immediately held his breath and dared not move.

Xie Chian didn't budge.

Wang Wei no longer hesitated. With three or two steps, he went over to Xie Chian's side, raised his javelin high and aimed at Xie Chian's body.

The boy who had his eyes closed suddenly opened his eyes. His dark eyes were deeper than the night.

"It turned out to be you, Wang Wei."

The folding knife moved faster than the javelin.

Wang Wei widened his eyes: "You deliberately–" led me out?

"Obviously." Xie Chian said lightly.

The vomiting of blood was real. It was also true that he couldn't support his body anymore. Even the way he was about to faint was all truth.

It's just that Xie Chian's strong willpower kept himself awake.

In order to lead the snake out of the hole.

After solving the hidden danger, Xie Chian can finally rest assured.

He wasn't worried that Feng Ming would come back for a sneak attack in the middle of the night. It should be known that Feng Ming's condition was much worse than him. Feng Ming was the one who should be worried.

The moon shone on the corpses in the field. Looking from the sky, it was like a bloody painting. The young man in the middle of the lawn was the finishing touch. He stared at the night sky for a long time, quietly closing his eyes.