Chapter 43

“Yes, it’s better than yesterday, but it’s still too slow. Tomorrow is the three-day deadline. If you don’t plan to do anything, I’ll see you off.” The broadcast was not enough for him, so he cruelly reminded, “Just keep going everyone. Maybe you’ll have good night and good dreams, this is your last night alive.”

After saying the last sentence on the broadcast, no more followed.

The music classroom was quiet.

Chen Huihui was frantically on the verge of a mental breakdown. Liang Yifei went directly into a self-closing condition.

Xie Chian and Feng Ming remained silent.

It wasn’t known how long it took her, but Chen Huihui started to sob softly in the darkness. She seemed to be thinking about the other three people present in the classroom. She tried to suppress herself, but she couldn’t help it.

Liang Yifei buried his face in the palm of his hand. His body was shaking all over.

He had been with Xie-ge for almost all of the past two days. Affected by Xie-ge’s composure, every time he broke down, he was able to calm himself. Although he had seen many bloody scenes of others, he had not encountered much danger.

Now he finally realized the cruel reality very clearly – if he didn’t kill tomorrow, he will die. But killing people… he didn’t even need to think about it, he couldn’t do it at all.

There was only one day left in the countdown of his life.

Death was here, how could he not feel fear?

Liang Yifei said dumbly: “Xie-ge, what should I do, I feel that I won’t survive tomorrow.”

“Your feeling is right.”

Liang Yifei: “……” He gave a smile that was uglier than crying, “Xie-ge, are you still in the mood to make a joke this time?”

“I’m not kidding, I’m telling the truth.”

People like Liang Yifei cannot survive tomorrow. It’s because he would never raise a butcher knife to kill.

His partner was a very kind person.

Liang Yifei wanted to laugh, but he found that he couldn’t laugh, so he could only cry and said, “Xie-ge, you can comfort me like that…”

Xie Chian said: “You will not die.”

Liang Yifei cried more intensely: “How is that possible? I can’t fight, I eat a lot, my brain is not smart, and I am not courageous…” The more he said, the sadder he became, “I am so useless, I…”

“You will not die,” Xie Chian turned to look at Liang Yifei’s direction, “I will protect you.”

Liang Yifei couldn’t stop crying: “Thank you, Xie-ge. You have been protecting me these past two days, but I can’t always be like this. I can’t kill people. I can’t kill innocent people. I feel weak when I see bad people. Xie-ge, you are different. You are so powerful. Isn’t it easy to kill a few bad guys? You will definitely survive to the end…”

“I’ll help you,” Xie Chian said in a very calm tone, “I can make people remain only on their last breath. You don’t need to participate, just make a kick at the end.”

Liang Yifei was stunned that he stopped crying: “Xie-ge, what did you say? I, why don’t I understand?”

Xie Chian explained in a plain and easy-to-understand words using the two people’s usual gameplay language: “I assist, you take the head, understand?”

Liang Yifei opened his mouth, feeling lost.

He seemed to understand, but he also didn’t seem to understand at the same time.

Such cruel words… how could they come out so calmly from Xie-ge’s mouth?

The other two looked different.

Chen Huihui shrank in horror.

Feng Ming’s mouth rose extremely lightly in an arc.

Xie Chian seemed to completely ignore the other two. He said to Liang Yifei: “Can it be done?”

Liang Yifei smiled dryly: “Don’t, don’t. Xie-ge, you can’t kill innocent people indiscriminately. You don’t have to do this for me…”

“I could find a less innocent target.” Anyway, tomorrow, there will probably be a lot of people with blood in their hands. Of course, after Xie Chian will kill someone, he would not be innocent. He would not use the excuse of doing it for justice.

He just wanted to live, and he also wanted the people around him to live.

There was no need for a extravagant reason, no need to pull out trivial grievances. Everyone wanted to survive.

Xie Chian was such a person. He could save a stranger without hurting a person, but he could also let others die without hesitation to keep his partner alive.

People all had friends or distant strangers. There was nothing wrong with protecting people close to you. If you couldn’t even protect the people you want to protect, then that’s true incompetence.

Xie Chian…never was the Father.

No Holy Father could come out of hell.