Chapter 63

Wu Shengxiong was a part of the school sports team. He truly had a tough and stocky build, and was courageous and strong. He also practiced boxing and was a fanatical combatant. He lost to Xie Chian at the sports games for two consecutive years and finished as a runner-up. Since then, he had been obsessed with Xie Chian – it was not a good thing to be remembered by this person.

He always wanted to find Xie Chian to fight. This man didn't start lightly. He had the strength and a built body. He was very difficult to deal with. Xie Chian would only fight him if he ate until he was full. Once, Xie Chian was on the way home from school on Friday and was blocked by this man. He was really annoyed. He flexed his muscles to teach him to be a man. He beat Wu Shengxiong until he was all over the floor looking for teeth.

After Wu Shengxiong's defeat, instead of being a good man, he decided not to be a man. He directly stared at Xie Chian and would fight whenever he saw him. Xie Chian hated trouble, so he avoided this person.

Xie Chian and Wu Shengxiong had nothing to do with each other, except for their fights. This person was in a complete fighting frenzy. There was nowhere to vent all his violent tendencies. People would always see Xie Chian taking detours. Wu Shengxiong was the first to make Xie Chian feel so annoyed that he took the initiative to avoid him.

Later, Wu Shengxiong would also provoke Xie Chian. He said that Xie Chian goes around every time he would see him. Xie Chian was only listening to the barks of the several dogs talking about him.

It was the most meaningless thing if he was to fight with unreasonable people. Paying attention to them would be lowering himself to their level.

This time was not an exception.

Usually, Wu Shengxiong was already a fighting lunatic. He didn't know how affected his mentality was at this moment. Xie Chian didn't want to meet him, so he changed his course decisively.

It's not that he couldn't beat Wu Shengxiong, but that would definitely consume a lot of his energy. Wu Shengxiong was different from the mob just now. He had extremely high levels of force. Xie Chian had just finished fighting twenty people. It would be too long to regain energy.

Feng Ming also noticed Wu Shengxiong. After all, he was a man of the school sports team. He added a lot of honor to the school in the city sports meeting.

"Chian, you couldn't beat that person just now?" Feng Ming seemed to be just curious.

"Is that important? What's important is keeping your energy up." Xie Chian was not a hot-blooded young man. In this situation, even if he won that battle, he will be weak to the point of not knowing how to deal with the next danger.

He must be mentally retarded if he will go up to fight.

Sometimes, the self-righteous man who faces up to every difficulty was actually just a fool.

"I think Chian, you must have been able to fight," Feng Ming said seriously. "You are so good. You looked handsome in the previous fights."

After seeing Xie Chian's battle, Feng Ming had a preliminary assessment of Xie Chian's combat effectiveness. He didn't know if Xie Chian had done his best before, but he was undoubtedly very skilled.

He always had a hard time flattering this person.

Xie Chian glanced sideways at Feng Ming: "It's you who should have been able to fight."

Feng Ming's pupils shrunk. Then, he smiled: "Chian, don't joke with me. I can play the piano with both hands, but I can't fight."

Xie Chian chuckled: "Didn't you kill very smoothly before?"

Feng Ming felt suffocated.

"Chian, you... really mind when I killed someone." Feng Ming looked a little sad, "I know you couldn't accept it. I can't accept it myself... Although it was to protect you... But wrong is wrong. I always have felt..." He smiled bitterly, "I won't be able to feel at ease in my life again."

At this time, would Feng Ming forget to remind Xie Chian that it was to protect him that he killed, just to increase his guilt over the matter?

He really was a born actor.

Xie Chian applauded in his heart.

Xie Chian lowered his head guiltily. "Sorry. Actually, I didn't mean to blame you. After all... my hands are not clean as well." He lowered his eyes, "As long as I think of the blood hole on the boy's forehead, I can't calm down. So my speech was a bit careless... Forget it, let's go."

The two looked at each other. One was sad and the other was guilty. No flaw could be seen in each of them, as if what they were saying was actually the truth.