Chapter 15

“Has this been looted?” A teacher found it hard to believe.

Another teacher glanced at the students in the supermarket: “Did you take it all?”

“How could a few of us be so capable!” the boy yelled grumpily. “If only it wasn’t because everyone took one portion each at noon and felt like they didn’t take much. As a result, there was nothing left after the people walked out. That could be eaten by several people. How many days are left? Is there enough to share? They were so afraid that they have forgotten that we can’t get in and out of the school now. They don’t even have to make up for the goods. If they really wanted to split evenly, they would just wait to starve to death!”

When the avalanche came, a piece of snowflake had not thought oneself was guilty.

Let alone seven days, the little things left in the supermarket now can’t last even for a second meal.

The boy’s voice was very loud and clear to everyone outside.

A few students couldn’t help but run into the supermarket first. They were stunned when they saw the shelves: “How could this be…”

When the students outside saw that someone had taken the lead and rushed in, no one was outdone and they all swarmed.

There was no doubt that as soon as they saw the shelves, everyone seemed to be splashed with cold water from head to toe.

Everyone froze for a moment. Then recalling what the boy had just said, they immediately flocked to the shelves frantically, vying for the few food.

The several male teachers said silence for several times but it was useless.

Finally they looked at each other and joined the robbery.

The supermarket was crowded with people. Everyone squeezed their heads to grab something. Someone was pushed to the ground in panic, and in the next second, someone ruthlessly stepped on him.

“Mine! Give it to me!”

“Don’t snatch from Laozi!”

“……”

Swearing and pushing, trampling and snatching.

Some girls couldn’t stand it. Empty-handed, they ran out crying.

There were still some who had snatched the spoils. With a look of ecstasy, they hid things in their pockets and quickly slipped away.

At this moment, no one could think of paying the bill. Whoever grabs it will get it.

Xie Chian stood not far away, leaning under a tree, like watching a circus.

Liang Yifei grasped his sweaty palms: “Xie, Xie-ge, if we have not prepared it at noon… I’m afraid it’s also…” They will also be part of this army of people who were stealing.

Xie Chian had prepared enough food to sustain his physical fitness for seven days. As long as he was not robbed, he wasn’t worried about starving to death.

“Don’t let your guard down. If they can’t get the ones from the supermarket, they will grab those of others,” Xie Chian said lightly.

Liang Yifei stiffened.

What Xie Chian said, he also understood. But…

It was too ruthless.

“This is robbery…” Liang Yifei whispered, “Everyone is a schoolmate, just to have food, to go as far to…”

He stopped talking.

To go as far just to have food.

It was no longer just food, it was life.

“The robbery is still manageable,” Xie Chian leaned his arms, his tone calm, “There are more monks and less porridge. If there is no more porridge, then you can only reduce the number of monks.”

“You mean––” Liang Yifei’s eyes widened.

Xie Chian lowered his eyes and said, “Yes.”

Sooner or later, people will discover that the resources were limited and cannot be increased. If you want to get more resources, you need fewer people.

Was there any way to reduce people?

…Killing.