Chapter 105

Situ Yue returned the same way while holding the scissors, which was still dripping blood.

Feng Ming was still waiting in place.

Seeing Feng Ming, the silence in Situ Yue's eyes melted slightly.

"Good job." Feng Ming praised her in a good mood.

Situ Yue was delighted.

"Am I qualified to stand by your side?" Her dark eyes brightened, full of paranoia and madness, "Please let me follow you. I can be your knife for killing."

This wasn't the first time she had said this to Feng Ming, but the former Feng Ming had always scorned it.

"You can do it to other people," Feng Ming's eyes were full of warning, "Just not to Xie Chian." He wanted to pick the beautiful flower himself.

Was this acknowledgement? Situ Yue's heart trembled. She replied softly, "I know."

Originally, she paid attention to Xie Chian because Feng Ming paid attention to him. How could she really want to fight Feng Ming?

She just... wanted to get Feng Ming's attention.

He always didn't care about her. This made Situ Yue often feel disappointed.

Feng Ming was her half-brother. If outsiders saw Feng Ming's true attitude towards her, they will probably think that she was an illegitimate daughter who couldn't be recognized by the family. But in fact... Situ Yue was the real daughter, Feng Ming was just an illegitimate child.

The Situ's company was a well-known company in this city. Situ Yue had been a good girl since she was a child. She had everything she wanted, except for the love of her parents. Her mother died young, and her father had countless lovers outside. She was brought up by a nanny. Before the age of fourteen, Situ Yue was a wealthy daughter with a quiet personality, a typical good girl. At the age of thirteen, her nanny was fired for offending the mistress her father took home. Situ Yue became more silent since then. Because she was lonely, she raised a cat. She liked that cat very much, just like a family.

Later, her father discovered that no matter how romantic he was, those lovers couldn't conceive his children. When his male heir died in his middle ages, he finally remembered that he still had a son whom he had been indifferent with for 15 years, then took him home.

Situ Yue learned that an older brother was going to enter the family. She wasn't only not alert, but she was also very happy.

She was so lonely.

Situ Yue carefully prepared a gift. She imagined what her brother would look like many times. She heard that her brother used to live in the old town, which could be called the slums. Situ Yue couldn't imagine what the old town was like. She was a little worried that her brother wouldn't adapt to the life here...

Situ Yue met her older brother in the piano room. The handsome boy sat in front of the piano. His fingers were slender but had thin calluses. It could be seen that this pair of hands often did work. He played a few notes jerkily. When he saw her, he stopped playing with embarrassment. He smiled softly and shyly: "Are you my sister?"

"My name is Feng Ming." The young man stood up and gently extended a hand to her, "Your brother."

Brother.

That was the first time Situ Yue felt the taste of having a family.

Feng Ming was nothing like a boy who grew up in the old town. He learned all kinds of courses arranged by his father very quickly. He had the elegance of a natural prince, with a thoughtful etiquette and an extraordinary bearing. He was a genius. After only two months of learning, he could play the piano better than Situ Yue, who had been learning since childhood. He was getting along with people more gracefully than Situ Yue, who had a lonely personality. It made his father proud of him.

Gradually, their father was becoming fonder of Feng Ming than Situ Yue, whom he had raised since childhood. Their father even made Feng Ming familiar with the company's affairs, as if he was trained as an heir.

Situ Yue wasn't jealous at all, because her brother was also very kind to her. He remembered her birthday, took her out to play, and would talk to her tenderly. No one had ever treated her so well. Even her nanny was only doing it as her duty.