Chapter 72

Fang Siqi took the initiative to pull in Xie Chian and Feng Ming because she was really hungry. The bags on their back look really attractive... In addition, they were all thin and white. They didn't look very threatening. She just gambled. She expected that this method was 100% successful, but something went wrong this time. Xie Chian stared at the cup of water mixed with a lethal dose of sleeping pills. He remained silent for a long time.

Sure enough, none of those who survived to the fourth day were good people.

One will have thought that it was kindness, but in fact, it was all murderous.

After a long while, he said: "Drink it."

Fang Siqi was taken aback: "What?"

"You look thirsty." Xie Chian picked up the cup of water and handed it to Fang Siqi. He looked as if he was really concerned about her thirst. "So, drink it."

Fang Siqi's expression instantly became horrified: "I don't want it!"

"You need it more than we do." Xie Chian returned this sentence to her.

"No, I don't want to drink..." Fang Siqi shook her head desperately, "Is it wrong that I just want to live..."

"You are not wrong. There is nothing wrong with wanting to live." Xie Chian looked at her. He calmly and cruelly said, "But I was almost killed by you. I was frightened. There is also nothing wrong with wanting to avenge myself."

Fang Siqi had killed people. Should she die or not, Xie Chian was not interested at all. However, when she wanted to kill him, he wouldn't tolerate it.

Was Xie Chian a kind of cruel and merciless person who would cut down someone's roots even for the slightest grievance?

Yes, he was.

Fang Siqi: "..." I cannot see where you were scared! I'm the one who was about to be scared by you!

"I won't drink, I won't drink! You could just stab me to death, give me a quick pain! Don't let me drink this kind of thing!" The pain caused by the sleeping pills was much more than just being stabbed to death by a javelin. Fang Siqi was unwilling to endure that pain that her cries were so shrilly.

Xie Chian had never been patient for enemies who wanted to die. He directly pinched Fang Siqi's chin and poured the water into it.

His slender fingers gripped the girl's chin. The colorless water flowed into her throat. A lot was spilled as she was still resisting. There was a deep and distant light in the tender eyesight of the young man. Hidden in his black eyes was something unreal.

In his eyes, there was only the enemy and him. He didn't regard the enemy's gender.

Feng Ming watched this scene behind. His eyebrows were raised slightly.

Xie Chian really surprised him.

When Feng Ming saw him for the first time, he knew that Xie Chian was a powerful character. If his darkness was completely released, it would be wonderful. But after slowly being in contact with him, he found that while Xie Chian seemed cold-hearted and isolated, he was in fact the most empathic of love and righteousness. Those ridiculous softheartedness and compassion were always holding him back.

Xie Chian placed an unimaginable value to his friends. He also had an intolerable hatred for betrayal. For strangers, he even helped them from time to time. But for his enemies, he was mercilessly cruel.

The attitude he had towards the different people were very distinct. They were not at all mixed-up.

Feng Ming originally wanted to see Xie Chian, the cold and indifferent flower of Gaoling, show a fragile and dazed expression after being betrayed. It would truly be a heart-pounding beautiful scene.

But now, he suddenly changed his mind.

Such a beautiful flower. Instead of destroying him, it was better to transform him.

Let the beautiful white flowers who were soft-heated and who adhere to principles completely collapse. They would then lose their bottom line, be stained with blood, bloom flowers of hate, and bear evil fruits.

...That scene was so charming that even his soul trembled.