Chapter 34

––At this time, you could still be a hero. Either you’ll carry this burden all the way, or she’d still end up dead anyhow!

The boy’s words were still ringing on his ears.

Xie Chian only left for a short while, but Wei Yao had already died miserably in the art classroom. It seemed that his previous actions that were done to save others had become meaningless.

Xie Chian calmly freed the rope tying Wei Yao’s body and put it in his pocket. Now, he couldn’t hold anything else inside it.

Ropes can sometimes come in handy.

After doing this, he left the art classroom wearing his usual expression.

_

Xie Chian walked alone on the campus. The young man was thin and slim, he was by himself, and he had with bulging pockets, so he was quickly spotted.

“Hand over what’s in your pocket!” A tall, sturdy boy said in a vicious voice. He was so happy that he met a fat sheep now. Look at the full pocket, there must be a lot of food in it.

Xie Chian raised his eyes, and pulled out the things from his pocket… a rope and a utility knife.

“Choose one?” Xie Chian asked politely.

Boy: “……”

A minute later, the boy curled up on the ground writhing and yelling in pain.

Xie Chian walked over without glancing at him.

He could just use many methods to kill the boy – cut the arteries with a utility knife, or strangle him with a rope, or just pick up the bricks on the ground and smash him to death.

But he didn’t.

What would his gege do if he was the one in this situation?

Xie Chian considered it. The young man, with a tear-shaped mole on the corner of his eye, would probably smile brightly and casually say: “Just kill everyone.”

Xie Chian can’t do it. At least not yet.

_

After Xie Chian left, a beautiful girl with long hair appeared briskly in front of the boy. She squatted down and supported her chin.

“You are lucky, he is a good man.””

“…unfortunately, I’m not.”

The girl picked up the brick on the ground and smiled faintly in the boy’s panic-stricken look.

Crack!

Brain flowers were everywhere.

“……That’s really not in the least an aesthetic way of dying.” A young man walked out from the corridor, with obvious disgust in his words, “Art disaster.”

The girl’s head didn’t turn: “If you hadn’t stole my weapon, I wouldn’t have used a brick.”

“Stealing? Miss Situ, letting her prey run away with a weapon was so stupid. It would be hateful to blame others for making the best use of their possessions.” The young man’s slender and white fingers gripped a white handkerchief. He gently tried to wipe the blood stain on the fruit knife. The silver knife glowed brightly under the sun.

Situ Yue stood up and turned around. Her black eyes looked at the handsome young man opposite her: “I’m interested in him, don’t steal him.”

Feng Ming leaned on the pillar and laughed: “Oh? You want to treat him as a prey? Then I can already predict that you will fall into the trap one day.”

Situ Yue scoffed lightly: “Yeah?”

“Don’t underestimate him. He took away the rope I tied to the girl’s corpse. You know what this means.” Feng Ming said lazily, “It’s the same as the way I was following to take the knife on the chest of the girl you killed.”

Facing a corpse, he took away the murder weapon so calmly. Obviously, it was not something an average person can do.

“If this weren’t the case, I wouldn’t be interested.”

“But what should I do,” Feng Ming said troubled, “I want to steal someone.”

Situ Yue said coldly: “Then it’s up to you.”

She stopped paying attention to him. She turned and left, her back slender.

After Feng Ming wiped the fruit knife, his warm and clear eyes gradually became cold.