Chapter 39

Chen Huihui looked at one, then looked at the other. For the first time, the two males in their year level with god-like figures were in the same frame. She was a little excited as a witness.

Don’t say anything else, their looks were too eye-catching.

Feng Ming also sat back on the bench. He took a look at the music sheet on the shelf.

No one spoke in the room for a while. It was strangely quiet, and there was a sense of harmony.

Liang Yifei was standing, not sitting, so he was very uncomfortable.

As a rotten girl, Chen Huihui could only see pink bubbles. However, Liang Yifei was a straight man. He had a feeling that there was something wrong between Xie-ge and Feng Ming.

Although the two were now sluggish, the other one was gentle, and they had no offensive power, it just gave him the feeling that one mountain couldn’t accommodate two tigers.

Liang Yifei was the first to speak: “Well, why don’t you introduce yourself first?”

Xie Chian raised his eyes, with a look of “You are free to do so.”

Feng Ming smiled gently: “It doesn’t seem necessary. It’s not certain whether we can live through tomorrow.”

Liang Yifei: ……I had no way to answer this.

Xie Chian glanced sideways: “The song was very pleasant to hear.”

Feng Ming said politely: “Thank you for the praise.”

“The second movement of Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-flat minor,” Xie Chian tilted his head, “Why did you play this?”

The smile on Feng Ming’s face became a little bit genuine: “It seemed that I have met a friend.” As he said that, his smile faded again. His eyes were full of sadness: “A lot of people died outside, I want their souls to rest in peace.”

Xie Chian also smiled: “Aren’t you afraid that you will rest in peace first?”

If the sound of the piano attracted some bad people, it was really a death-seeing behavior. Was he actually a fearless Holy Father, a stupid hero, or a perfect pretender?

Feng Ming showed a faint smile: “Then I think I played a great song for myself.”

It was really an open-minded, optimistic, and humorous answer.

Xie Chian curved his lips: “Xie Chian.”

Feng Ming didn’t seem to expect it, but his facial features also immediately changed: “Feng Ming.”

Liang Yifei: ???

No, what’s the matter? Didn’t you two just want to introduce yourselves? Why were you talking now?

The conversation between the two big guys over there continued.

Xie Chian said: “Don’t take risks like this next time. The people who fell from the sky won’t be here for peace.”

Feng Ming replied: “It’s just that the hell on earth right now is not as peaceful as heaven.”

Xie Chian said: “Do you want peace?”

“I also want to fight,” Feng Ming smiled bitterly. His eyes were slightly melancholic, “But I probably won’t survive tomorrow.”

After tomorrow, anyone who didn’t kill will die.

How could he kill people?

He was someone who had to save others in hell.

The young boy’s eyes were clean and warm. Showing such a sad look, even Liang Yifei couldn’t bear it.

Xie Chian was still calm: “It’s okay. I probably won’t survive too. When the time comes, we can fly together and plunge into the embrace of God.”

Feng Ming: “……”

The boy looked at Xie Chian with hopeful eyes: “Although it’s our first meeting, I feel like we’re old friends. I don’t know if you feel such thing… Can I follow you?”

Xie Chian revealed a look of “I’m also the same.”

But he replied: “No.”