Chapter 109

Feng Ming fell into the field from a four-meter-high barbed wire fence. Xie Chian's intense attacks even made him too late to adjust his landing posture.

There were large abrasions on his palm and calf, and various wounds after being attacked by Xie Chian. Feng Ming wasn't much better than Xie Chian now.

Feng Ming dared to scheme against Xie Chian, so he had to endure Xie Chian's revenge.

Xie Chian's injuries were due to the battle with the 41 people, but he would never forget that Feng Ming was its cause.

"Brother!" Situ Yue got rid of Ye Zeyu's entanglement and withdrew to Feng Ming's side, showing concern.

She had never seen Feng Ming suffer such a big loss. In her heart, Feng Ming had always been a strategist, invincible, in charge of other's fate, and played with other's feelings.

Ye Zeyu was stung by her address to Feng Ming and by the pained look in her eyes. She said with a hateful voice: "You know you love your brother, but what about my brother!"

The other two boys and Xu Lu wisely didn't approach when they saw the confrontation between the four people. Anyhow, they have lived up to this point, how could they not see that there were people who can't be offended.

Don't even mention Xie Chian. The siblings also looked unfathomable. Just now, they all watched Feng Ming dodge left and right, then cross the barbed wire even under Xie Chian's attack...

Feng Ming didn't care about his injury at all. He half-kneeled to buffer for a moment, then slowly smiled: "Don't be so unrelenting, I will be sad."

Xie Chian stepped forward, and Situ Yue stood guard in front of Feng Ming.

Xie Chian opened his mouth: "I'm afraid that if you die in front of him, he wouldn't feel hurt because of you even for a little bit."

Situ Yue pressed her lips tightly, apparently stabbed in her weak point. But she didn't retreat.

Feng Ming was very distressed. Why could he never deceive Xie Chian? He had been disguised for so many years, no one had ever seen him through.

It was precisely because of this special trait that he was more interested in Xie Chian.

"I will not be sad for her, but I will be sad for you." Xie Chian said, feeling wronged.

Feng Ming was keen on acting, but once the other party learned his true face, he will instantly lose interest in disguising. He spent most of his patience on Xie Chian.

Situ Yue paid attention to Feng Ming, while Feng Ming only paid attention to Xie Chian. Situ Yue's rank was still too law for Feng Ming. She easily fell for the false tenderness, and his traits of being down-to-earth, ridiculous and pathetic. Feng Ming never cared about such people.

Unlike Xie Chian, who was rational from beginning to end, and had unshakable principles and persistence. This was the challenge than Feng Ming wanted.

Situ Yue stood in front of Feng Ming in silence. No one knew what she was thinking after listening to Feng Ming.

She had long known about Feng Ming's attitude and how ruthless her brother was. She didn't care.

Xie Chian raised his tone: "I'm more important than your sister?"

Feng Ming nodded naturally.

Xie Chian smiled faintly.

"If you kill her, I'll believe you."