Chapter 85

Before six in the morning, there really wasn't much living people in the campus. There were corpses everywhere – some with broken arms, some with dripping blood, some rotten, and some with hideous appearances.

Ye Zeyu held Ye Zehao tightly.

The petite girl was on the verge of her limit. Carrying a boy who was more than 10 kilos heavier than her, she was struggling forward to move in this sea of blood.

Every step was extremely heavy and extremely difficult.

Ye Zehao could only keep cheering for his sister: "Xiao Yu, come on, hold on..."

The power of language was amazing. Harsh words could drive a person into desperation, and praise and encouragement could recover a person from despair.

Less than 500 meters away, but it was far away like never before.

After reaching her limit, let alone 500 meters, 5 meters was as difficult as ascending to heaven. It wasn't known how many people were in the desert, but they had died of thirst not far from the oasis.

Ye Zeyu stepped into the South Campus. As soon as she placed Ye Zehao down, she collapsed to the ground due to exhaustion, panting for breath, and unable to speak a word.

She slowed down for a while before she laughed: "We are here. Ge, we are here! We can survive together!" What she was worried the most was that Ye Zehao, who had a leg injury, couldn't make it to the safe zone.

Ye Zehao smiled softly: "Well, Xiao Yu is very powerful."

It took a lot of time for the two of them to come here. The broadcast started the next second.

"Today's safe zone, big field."

......

The smiled of the two people froze at the same time.

_

Xie Chian was slightly surprised by today's safe zone.

According to cognitive inertia, since the safe zone yesterday was the North Campus, it should be the South Campus today. The school was divided into two campuses. In between the two, there were many buildings. The dormitory building, small supermarket, cafeteria, and many other buildings were closer to the South. Probably because of the tight study time for the third year students, these buildings were relatively closer to the third-year teaching building.

Unexpectedly, the northernmost field was chosen.

The big field was just north of the North Campus, which was very close. He walked past the first floor for less than a minute.

The big field had a perimeter of 400 meters. The overall area was quite large, it was easy to see more than 100 people gather on the field. Did the organizer intend to let them decide the final victor today?

Xie Chian was the first to go out.

Everyone else needed to wait and see for a while, or it could be that they hadn't reacted yet. Xie Chian chose to seize the opportunity without hesitation for a second.

He was on the first floor. He was also the closest to the big field. Naturally, the sooner he went, the better.

The big field was very empty. He was the first to arrive. There were corpses on the lawn. Under the stage for the national flag, there was the only shelter in the place. There were still the principal's blood and blood-stained clothing in the platform.

Xie Chian casually placed the potassium permanganate mixture in a place that was not hidden nor conspicuous. Afterwards, he walked into the small room under the flag stand.

This time, even without him, there will be a group of people who would fight over the "grape juice." This will stop the possibility of forming alliances.

After a while, a second person came in the field. He looked around and saw that there was no one in the area and that he seemed to have arrived first. He didn't believe that anyone could move faster than him. He also planned to hide in the room under the stage.

As long as they saw no one in the field, their first reaction was to hide in the only shelter. But precisely because of this, this room was the most exposed. People could hide only in this place. Wasn't there no 300 taels of silver buried here?

But this wasn't going to work for Xie Chian. If one came, he will kill one. If two came, he will kill a pair.

As long as his opponents wouldn't wear him out by taking turns to fight him, everything was easy for him.

Peerless martial arts masters couldn't stand the exhaustion when fighting thousands of troops.