Chapter 52

When Xie Chian returned to the classroom, Tong Yihui saw him and got up immediately: “Senior!”

Xie Chian’s eyes changed slightly: “Where is Liang Yifei?”

Tong Yihui said: “Senior Liang took a girl away, saying that he was going back to the classroom to get food. I heard Senior Liang call that girl Mi Xue… Sorry, I couldn’t stop him.”

“You don’t need to apologize. He wants to die, no one can stop him.” Xie Chian rubbed his eyebrows, “How long has he gone?”

“It’s been a while…”

Xie Chian turned around and went to the Class 1 of the third year. Tong Yihui quickly followed.

The door of the classroom was wide open. Tong Yihui went pale when he saw the horrible corpses in the room. However, he had also seen many corpses outside. Plus, he didn’t know any of these dead people, so he didn’t scream.

Xie Chian opened Liang Yifei’s drawer. The schoolbag in it was gone. Xie Chian went to check his own again, the backpack was still there. It shouldn’t have been raided by others.

He could see that Liang Yifei had already been to the classroom but did not go back.

Most likely, he was abducted by that Mi Xue.

Xie Chian knew very well that Liang Yifei had no resistance to Mi Xue. His already small IQ goes completely offline when he meets his goddess. If it was only Mi Xue who was a girl, one wouldn’t be afraid. He was afraid that Mi Xue had already joined hands with others, that Liang Yifei was the only one who was slaughtered.

Tong Yihui was startled when he saw the backpack full of food, but then he took back his gaze.

It was not his, so he will not touch it. It was not that he had never been hungry before. His endurance was stronger than ordinary people.

“I’ll find him.” Xie Chian looked at Tong Yihui, “Are you going to come with me, or will you stay here and wait?”

He saw that Tong Yihui was a little weak. Tong Yihui should have fled all night before meeting them. The short rest just now was not enough to recover.

Tong Yihui was taken aback: “The senior is not afraid…” that I will grab your food and run?

Xie Chian smiled faintly: “Your eyes are beautiful.”

People who had stars in their eyes will never fear the dark night. Even if they were in it, they will not be in the company of the night.

One of them hadn’t finished the question yet, and the other had not answered the question, but they all understood the other’s meaning.

“Close the door and lock it.” Xie Chian specifically emphasized this time, “Don’t let anyone in.”

Tong Yihui nodded quickly: “I know.”

Xie Chian imagined where Liang Yifei might go. The campus was so big. In order to find someone, it was simply like searching for a needle in a haystack.

When he was looking for someone, he passed by a girl with long hair.

Neither of them squinted.

After walking out for a while, Situ Yue looked back at the young man’s long back and smiled meaningfully.

Xie Chian put his hands in his pockets. His manner seemed relaxed, but in fact he clenched the utility knife in his pocket. The blade had already been pushed out.

He remembered the profile of that girl.

It was the girl who stood behind the supermarket tree yesterday.

He had always been very keen on dangerous people, even if they look weak and harmless.

Xie Chian didn’t think about the dangerous girl anymore because he saw Lin Chaowen.

Lin Chaowen’s eyes were panicked.

After he and Mi Xue killed Liang Yifei, they quickly grabbed Liang Yifei’s backpack and escaped. They just wanted to hide in a place where there were no people or corpses, and spend the remaining four days.

Let the people outside kill! It was good for them to hide here. At worst, they would wait until the last day, and he would kill the exhausted person outside who survived to the end, and even…kill Mi Xue.

Then he will be the only one who survived.

But he didn’t expect that this idea had just came out when they met a devil immediately.