Chapter 31

“What are you gawking for?” Xie Chian lifted his foot to leave, “Back to the classroom.”

He could only help like this.

Whether Tong Yihui could escape with Teacher Deng will depend on their luck.

Liang Yifei nodded and followed.

When Xie Chian left, his eyes swept to the tree next to the small supermarket.

A young girl stood behind the tree, her head hanging slightly, her hair loose. He didn’t see her face, but her exposed side profile was attractive.

Xie Chian’s eyes paused, and he withdrew his gaze.

_

In the classroom of third year, Class 1.

Xie Chian proceeded into the classroom.

A second later, he went out again, closing the door for convenience.

“What’s the matter, Xie-ge?” Liang Yifei was puzzled.

Xie Chian gently looked at him: “Promise me, don’t scream at everything you see later. Don’t lead people over here, okay?”

Liang Yifei felt his scalp go numb.

Since Xie-ge said so, how terrifying was the scene inside?

Liang Yifei was a little scared: “I, I will try my best.”

So Xie Chian opened the door.

Liang Yifei saw the scene in the classroom. He was stunned for three full seconds, then he instinctively screamed.

Xie Chian was prepared, quickly covering his mouth with sharp eyes and nimble fingers.

“Uh, uh…” Liang Yifei’s eyes widened.

“Quiet,” Xie Chian said.

Liang Yifei quickly nodded.

Xie Chian let go of his hand.

Liang Yifei ran towards the corridor to throw up.

The mental preparations he did before were useless. This was simply not within the range of normal people.

Liang Yifei couldn’t imagine how Xie Chian managed to remain calm.

There were seven or eight bodies in the classroom.

Li Jingwen collapsed on the desk. There were five deep fingerprints on her neck. Her eyes widened, dying with an unaddressed injustice.

The class monitor was not spared either. She fell in front of Li Jingwen, with a sharp broomstick stabbing her back.

One eye of Gao He was pierced with a pencil, and the other eyeball fell to the ground.

Zhang Ruifeng laid flat on the ground. He was also stabbed in the intestines by a broomstick. His internal organs could clearly be seen.

Someone seemed to had hit Qian Fu’s head on the wall, as his forehead was full of blood.

The boy who killed Sun Quanyong in the beginning and grabbed the fruit also failed to survive. He drowned face down in a basin used for the humidifier.

The fishy smell of blood in the classroom was too strong. It made people feel nauseous after staying inside even for a second.

Was this still a human world? Liang Yifei was in a trance.

Although he had seen a lot of corpses along the way, but compared to strangers’ deaths, the deaths of these classmates, whom he had been together with for three years… were different, in the end.

Liang Yifei and Xie Chian’s seats were in the last two rows of the classroom. It meant that they had to step over the corpses of their classmates.

Blocking their way were Zhang Ruifeng, who had been cracked open, and Qian Fu, who was full of blood. In the middle part were the class monitor, Li Jingwen, and Gao He, who had lost an eyeball. Plus, Sun Quanyong, who was lying on the ground.

Liang Yifei didn’t know where to begin putting his foot down.

His legs were soft, he didn’t dare do it.

Xie Chian moved Li Jingwen away, who had a not so miserable death, and made a path to pass.

He was calm all the way.

Liang Yifei looked at him with a gaping mouth, and a creepy strangeness surged in his heart. This feeling of strangeness even suppressed his fear of seeing the corpses.

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

Xie-ge was excessively calm.

Liang Yifei previously thought that Xie-ge was cold outside and hot inside, but it was really unheard of that he was this cold. For people who never change their faces before the tragic death of their former classmates, could their innermost feelings really be warm?

Even a person with a calm personality would react a little when they will see this kind of scene. But Xie-ge, he… was completely not normal.

Calm to cold-blooded, fearless to ruthless.

But Xie-ge was obviously such a kind person. At a critical juncture, he would like to turn back and look for Zhou Yiyan, rescue Wei Yao, and help Teacher Deng distract the ones who chased her.

Such a contradiction.

Friends of three years, Liang Yifei really couldn’t understand Xie Chian.