Chapter 49

“Mi Xue, you wait here, I’ll go in and get you some food.” Liang Yifei smiled and scratched his head. His face turned pale as soon as he entered the classroom.

The corpses of his classmates were still there in the classroom. Liang Yifei didn’t want to take another look at this in his whole life. He pretended to be calm in order to not show his timidity in front of Mi Xue.

He moved very fast this time. He grabbed his schoolbag and ran out hurriedly: “Hey, take whatever you want to eat.”

“So much food?!” Mi Xue was overjoyed, “Liang Yifei, why do you have so much food?”

“I’m prepared for the rain.” Liang Yifei said embarrassedly.

Mi Xue lowered her head and touched the food in the schoolbag with passion. A trace of greed crossed her eyes.

Instead of reaching for it, she zipped up the schoolbag: “It’s too dangerous to eat outside. Let’s go to a hidden place.”

“Eh, where are we going? Shall we not go back?” Tong Yihui was still waiting for them in the classroom.

“You’re stupid. How many times have you met that boy? Are you not afraid that when he sees that you have so much to eat, other thoughts will come out of him?” Mi Xue said, holding Liang Yifei’s hand, “I will take you to an absolutely safe place.”

Liang Yifei wanted to say that Tong Yihui wasn’t such a person. But before he could speak, his palm was wrapped in a soft little hand. Liang Yifei forgot to speak.

He. And. His. Goddess. Are. Holding. Hands. Now!

Liang Yifei couldn’t even find the north, east, south and west. He let Mi Xue lead him as he lost his soul.

Mi Xue pulled Liang Yifei to the door of the sports equipment room and let go of his hand. She knocked on the door twice: “I’m back!”

Liang Yifei’s face changed slightly: “Is there someone else here?” Before his voice fell, the door to the equipment room opened. Liang Yifei’s guard was put down again for an instant, and he shouted with joy: “Lin Chaowen!”

Lin Chaowen was surprised: “Liang Yifei?”

“Oh, you are not dead! This is really great!” Liang Yifei excitedly stepped forward to hug Lin Chaowen, but Lin Chaowen pushed him away disgustingly: “Can you just speak?”

Liang Yifei said excitedly: “You don’t understand how happy I am now! Zhao Haojie and all of them are dead, I thought you too…”

Lin Chaowen stepped back uncomfortably: “Okay, be careful to draw people at the door. Come in quickly.”

Liang Yifei and Mi Xue both came in. Mi Xue turned and dropped the lock.

“You are surprised that I am still alive?” Lin Chaowen looked up and down Liang Yifei, “I’m also surprised that you are alive.”

He was used to his friend hurting him, so Liang Yifei didn’t think much about it. He smiled and said, “Is it not because Xie-ge was covering for me. By the way, how did you and Mi Xue meet?”

Lin Chaowen glanced at Mi Xue. His eyes motioned: What’s the matter?

How did you bring him back?

Mi Xue understood, and said hurriedly: “Don’t talk about this. I am so hungry now.”

Liang Yi quickly unzipped his schoolbag: “You eat.”

Mi Xue took a piece of cake and glanced at Lin Chaowen without a trace: This was the purpose of my bringing him back.

Lin Chaowen saw the bag full of food. His eyes were hot, and his mouth tried to keep calm: “Liang Yifei, how can you have…” so much food.

The baseball bat in his hand had been raised high.

Liang Yifei squatted on the ground, with his back facing the two of them. He was picking and choosing in the schoolbag: “It’s because of good luck, good luck. Hey, Lin Chaowen, are you hungry too? You also take some to eat–ah!”

Liang Yifei covered his head and turned to look at Lin Chaowen who was holding the baseball bat. His eyes were full of disbelief: “Why…”

Weren’t we friends?

Three-year classmates, roommates, brothers.

Why?