Chapter 46

Xie Chian was startled.

Liang Yifei widened his eyes in surprise and stammered: “What, what? Teacher Deng–she’s dead?”

Tong Yihui’s eyes were filled with shallow waves, like flowing stars, and like a fish swimming by. He choked and nodded.

Xie Chian said in a deep voice: “Let’s go in and talk.”

The three of them entered the nearest classroom. Several corpses were stacked in the corner, half-hidden by the desks, out of sight.

“How did you know?” Xie Chian asked.

Tong Yihui calmed down and began to talk irregularly.

“After Senior Xie left yesterday, I wanted to go back to the supermarket to find Teacher Deng…” Tong Yihui remembered the conversation he heard at that time. His face became very ugly. “Then I hid behind the shelf and overheard the conversation of the vice-principal and a woman.”

“The woman asked the vice-principal if he got the key. The vice-principal said he had it, and he also killed Teacher Deng! He then said he just wanted the key…” Tong Yihui gritted his teeth, “The vice-principal had betrayed Teacher Deng long ago and cheated with a woman. I was very scared at that time and ran away when I was discovered. I am very useless and couldn’t do much, but I will not submit to letting this go. Teacher Deng is so kind.”

“I saw the vice-principal enter this building today, so I followed. I thought that even if I couldn’t kill him, I would have to punch him to vent.” Tong Yihui covered his face, “But I can’t even follow his tracks. I met other people halfway, so I hid here. Then I saw you, senior.”

“That’s right! I saw the picture of that woman on the teacher honors column before!” Tong Yihui recalled, “It seems like the surname is Wang, she is the year teaching director…”

After Xie Chian listened, his eyes sunk slightly.

The slender hand slowly tightened.

He lowered his eyes and said calmly: “You guys stay here first. Lock the door and don’t go out. I will solve some things.”

He should have dealt with that scumbag long ago.

If it was earlier, Teacher Deng would not…

“Xie-ge, where are you going? I–”

“Don’t follow.” Xie Chian said lightly.

Liang Yifei wanted to say something but stopped, finally helpless: “Okay.”

Xie Chian went alone. Tong Yihui and Liang Yifei both stayed in the locked classroom.

Liang Yifei couldn’t stand the silence, so he talked to Tong Yihui: “Junior brother, my name is Liang Yifei. I am glad to meet you for the second time.” In fact, he was in a heavy mood and cannot be happy at all. He spoke only to resolve the negative mood.

Tong Yihui gave a soft “hmm.”

Liang Yifei sighed: “What do you think is happening now? It’s just like a dream. Did you ever believe that this isn’t true? But the reality is like this–fuck.” He was so agitated that his mouth got off. Then he immediately calmed down, “To be honest, I kind of miss my parents. I usually think they are always nagging and don’t want to see them. But now, it’s a luxury to meet them. I don’t know if I can go back alive… I miss the steaming hot home-cooked meal and their nagging.” He said, his eyes reddening.

Tong Yihui moved his lips, as if he wanted to comfort him, but didn’t know where to begin.

Liang Yifei was embarrassed to cry. The junior brother hadn’t cried yet. What was it for him to cry like a dog as a senior in high school? So he wiped away his tears. Liang Yifei asked Tong Yihui: “What about you? Junior brother, do you think of your parents?”

Tong Yihui hesitated: “I, I don’t have parents. I’m sorry…I can’t feel the same way.”

Liang Yifei was dumbfounded: “Huh?” His voice had subconsciously softened, “Are you an orphan?”

Tong Yihui nodded.

He smiled again: “If I can, I would also like to see them. Later I found out that this was impossible, so I didn’t want to think.”

Liang Yifei suddenly didn’t know what to say.

He complained here, but the person who wanted to comfort him actually suffered a hundred times more than him. He had no face to cry.