Chapter 91

It was inserted in the chest of a girl in the surveillance monitor. The blood on her chest flowed to the handle of the knife, forming a shape that couldn't be wiped off.

Xie Chian didn't have microscopic eyes, but with such a big blood stain, he remembered the girl's death again. He initially thought that the details of the murder weapon were trivial. The blood on Feng Ming's knife could be said to have been dyed after killing the boy. But, the dark brown shape on the handle of the knife was exactly the same as the one in the surveillance monitor that day.

So he asked Feng Ming: "Where did your knife come from?"

And Feng Ming replied, "I brought it from the office."

This was suspicious. If other brave people took the fruit knife from the girl's corpse, it should have been used as a weapon. It was impossible to just leave it in the office. More likely, the knife was taken from the body by Feng Ming himself.

The girl might not have been necessarily killed by Feng Ming, but Feng Ming was definitely lying.

Not to mention that Xie Chian later saw Tong Yihui's diary. The trust in Feng Ming went from zero to negative.

That painter... was it him?

A thousand thoughts ran in his mind, but in reality, Xie Chian didn't say much nonsense. He just said: "I have seen a pair of really clean eyes, which wasn't like yours."

Feng Ming's eyes were always warm and clear, but they were always covered by a hazy mist. It's so perfect to the point of hypocrisy. You might think it's crystal clear, but it's actually unfathomable.

It wasn't like Tong Yihui's, which was bright and clear, shining like stars, with silver light, reaching to the bottom of his eyes.

"Is this the reason?" Feng Ming chuckled, "Speaking of which, I have indeed seen such a pair of eyes. There were so beautiful, just like stars. Before I saw them, I didn't believe that there was such a person in the world."

Xie Chian knew that Feng Ming was talking about Tong Yihui, but he didn't say anything.

If Tong Yihui knew that the one he worshipped as the sun was actually living in the darkness, with his incredible starlight, how would he think of it?

"He's so cute and beautiful. I like him very much. So I gave him a picture." Feng Ming smiled more warmly. But he spit the next sentences out maliciously, "I gave him a shooting star. That stupid kid thought that I want to wish that his dreams will come true. Hahaha! I want him to fall as soon as possible! How can there be such a person, hanging high in the sky! How I want to pull him down and make him just like me..."

Xie Chian calmly said: "It seems that the paintings in the art classroom are also your masterpieces."

From Tong Yihui's diary, Xie Chian can see how mush he treasured the paining. It was a pity that Tong Yihui didn't know the true meaning of the painting until he died.

Fortunately, he didn't know until he died.

People who live in the darkness can't see the light. Either they cling to the light as a guiding light, or they want to pull the light down and sink into the darkness together.

Tong Yihui took Feng Ming as his guide and goal, so he kept climbing so hard. But he didn't know that Feng Ming just wanted to drag him down into the mud, not seeing the sun again.

"Masterpiece? Thank you for the recognition. I am also very satisfied with that work." Feng Ming's smile was unchanged.

Xie Chian continued to speak faintly: "You aren't mourning for them when you played the second movement. You never thought of guiding them to heaven. You just wanted them to die."

Feng Ming didn't want the dead to rest in peace, but he wanted the living ones to rest in peace. This was his real intention.

Feng Ming's eyes widened in surprise. This time, it wasn't acting anymore: "Chian, you really are my confidant. Believe me, if it weren't for the rules set by this damned organizer that made us at odds, we would become very good friends."

Xie Chian smiled gently, and then he twisted Feng Ming's arm.

"Good friends, my ass, damned pervert."