Chapter 68

Xie Chian turned his attention to the girl in front of him after scanning the room.

The girl had a square face and short hair. Her appearance was not too good. She looked a bit timid. He didn't know how long she spent alone in this classroom full of corpses.

But there was also no different outside. Now, there were corpses everywhere. Last night, after the execution of the students, there was a lot of ground meat and blood. Xie Chian had seen a lot of them on the way here. Feng Ming's face was a little pale.

There may have not have such terrible scene even in Avici.

At least, these corpses in the classroom were still whole bodies. The psychological impact was not so great.

"No need for thanks... that, my name is Fang Siqi." The girl said hesitantly.

Xie Chian nodded, but he didn't mean to say his name.

It was the fourth day. There was no need for this.

Exchanging names was like a bond. When the other party had an accident, it will hurt more. It's better to never meet.

It was not that Xie Chian was cursing her. He just really felt that this kind of people, who didn't feel wary of letting strangers come in on the fourth day, would not live long. Of course, she could be said to be kind. But this kind of game had never been cleared by a kind person.

What's more, Xie Chian wouldn't let Siqi make him put down his guard at all.

No matter how timid and good this girl looked, she had also survived to the fourth day.

She killed someone.

Feng Ming flashed a gentle smile to Siqi: "Hello, my name is Feng Ming. Thank you for your help."

Fang Siqi reluctantly smiled, which was considered a response.

People kept coming from the outside. Clear movements could be heard from the classroom on the first floor. Xie Chian heard the sound of the doorknob turning several times. Soon, the sound disappeared with hurried footsteps.

Fang Siqi didn't let anyone in again. He didn't know if she made an exception to let Xie Chian and Feng Ming come in because of their good looks...

Xie Chian walked slowly across the messy desks. On the desks, there were a number of high school textbooks spread out. The content was familiar and unfamiliar.

He stopped suddenly. His eyes stopped somewhere.

A stack of books was neatly stacked on the desk. The top cover had a neat name – Tong Yihui was written stroke by stroke.

Xie Chian pulled out a stack of test papers sandwiched between the pile of books and flipped through it.

Tong Yihui studied very hard. The papers for each subject were sorted out. Xie Chian turned over them one by one. Each of them had excellent grades. He was definitely among of the best students in the class.

He scanned Tong Yihui's math papers roughly. Those problem-solving ideas were quite satisfactory. The steps were complicated, but even one step was not missed. Xie Chian could solve it in three different and simpler ways at a glance. Tong Yihui chose the most troublesome one.

Tong Yihui may not be a smart person, but he was definitely a hardworking and persevering person. He couldn't compete with the sun and moon, but he was trying his best to release the beauty of a star.

Just that, such a star... had already fallen.

When Xie Chian placed the stack of test papers back, he found a diary at the bottom – a plain large word on the cover.

Diary.

Xie Chian thought for a moment, and pulled out the diary from underneath.

Xie Chian wanted to know more about the boy with stars in his eyes.

For Tong Yihui, after his death, Xie Chian was the only person who remembered him except for the Mother Director.

He remembered the day that a star had once descended onto the world.