Chapter 115

It was 8:35.

The folding knife in Xie Chian's hand came out of its sheath.

Someone came back.

Three hazy figures appeared under the moonlight. They kept a vigilant distance from each other, but they seemed to be in the same camp.

Xie Chian's eyes were dark. The hand holding the knife tightened.

The three came back together... were they going to join forces to deal with him?

Only four people have survived till now. He, Feng Ming, the curly-haired girl, and a boy.

One versus three was nothing. Xie Chian won one versus 41 today.

But Feng Ming was among those three people. And he didn't know the strength of the other two.

The master's skill was one thing, but any interference was another fatal factor. If Feng Ming found two helpers, it would be a big disadvantage to Xie Chian.

What's more... he was a little bit powerless.

Xie Chian was a human. When a human being was exhausted, will it really be easy for him to run around the map during his fight with Feng Ming in the evening, just right after a group battle during the day? Normal people won't say that they were tired to death, but they would certainly collapse. If even lifting a finger took all the effort, how could he manage to attack?

According to Xie Chian, the curly-haired girl and the unknown boy were far less active than him today. Although the two also fought a fight today, chasing after each other, but their remaining energy was definitely more than Xie Chian's.

Everyone had a limit.

Even if you were a long-distance world champion, after running 10 marathons, you won't be able to compete with an ordinary person with plenty of energy in a 100-meter race.

_

Outside the field.

Xu Lu warned: "Are you all ready? We will be fighting together later."

Another boy frowned: "I know."

Feng Ming held a knife in his left hand and a bandage in his right hand, but he didn't smile. He lightly swept over Situ Yue's corpse, and then withdrew his gaze indifferently.

The other two were afraid of him. They saw him not answering, and had only tacitly approved.

Xu Lu and Luo Junyang met when they went back to the field to check-in their lives... Yes, they called it a check-in.

At the same time, they saw each other in the horizon. They met by chance but became acquainted with one another.

Xu Lue and Luo Junyang were also hostile, but at this moment, there was such an ultimate boss as Xie Chian. They had no intention of fighting each other yet. Everyone understood that if Xie Chian couldn't be killed, they will all be dead.

So Xu Lu took the initiative to call out Luo Junyang and proposed to join hands.

Luo Junyang sneered: "Do you think that the two of us alone can kill him?" During the day, so many people couldn't kill that person even at the same time. Now, just the two of them? Ridiculous.

Xu Lu was worried, but she saw Feng Ming returning to the field to refresh his life time.

They can't forget Xie Chian's killing, but they were also impressed by Feng Ming, who was able to fight with Xie Chian one-on-one for so long.

Xu Lu decisively invited Feng Ming to join the camp.

Feng Ming agreed.

Why wouldn't he agree? He didn't have the sense that he had to fight one-on-one to be fair, let alone personal heroism.

Then the alliance was formed. Together, Xu Lu was a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, and Luo Junyang was the champion of Wushu Sanda junior division. Needless to say, with Feng Ming, his battle with Xie Chian was enough to prove his strength.

In addition to Feng Ming's great loss of physical strength, Xu Lu and Luo Junyang had recovered after rest. They were basically at full physical strength.

If this kind of lineup can't deal with a tough Xie Chian, they would commit suicide to apologize.

When the time came, the three immediately rushed into the field. They quickly surrounded Xie Chian from three directions, and launched an attack at the same time.

Xu Lu stood at the back right, holding a hammer in her hand. She jumped up and attacked the back of his head.

Luo Junyang stood at the back left. With a sharp steel spike, he rushed forward to pierce his heart.

Feng Ming was in front of him. His blade was cold, his body was like a ghost, and he went to cut his throat.

Three directions, three vital points. No matter which one he dodged with, he was bound to encounter two other fatal attacks.

Xie Chian, how would you hide?