Chapter 83

The storage room was small and the smell of the corpse was quite bad. Ye Zeyu frowned. She bent over to move the body out.

The cause of the female corpse's death was obvious. Her chest was stabbed with a fruit knife. If Xie Chian was here, he could recognize that this corpse was the one he saw on surveillance on Monday.

Ye Zeyu didn't care about respecting the dead at this time. Her strength was used to carry Ye Zehao. She could only say sorry for this corpse, then proceeded to drag the corpse's arm out.

She placed the body down and was about to go back when a hand stained with blood was suddenly stretched out from a corner.

Ye Zeyu was secretly on guard when she saw a young man coming out with his arm covered.

Ye Zeyu was surprised. Her body relaxed slightly: "Feng Ming?"

Feng Ming's clothes and arms were covered with blood. His face was not spared. These blood stains didn't damage his excellent appearance, but just added a bit of spooky beauty.

He was injured.

After all, a dozen or so boys were all killed in close combat. Although Feng Ming killed them all by himself, he was not unharmed. He had a big cut in his arm, and he went to kill another one to get a bandage. Now the bandage was stained red with blood and looked very pitiful.

Ye Zeyu and Feng Ming were classmates, but they were usually not familiar. Ye Zeyu had no hatred for Feng Ming – who would hate a warm boy who was as bright as the sun?

"Ye Zeyu." Feng Ming was also very surprised. He smiled bitterly, "Well, I'm injured. Can you please help me in and let me rest for a while?"

Ye Zeyu became vigilant again: "Sorry, I'm used to being alone." She couldn't let others approach her brother. Plus, the blood on Feng Ming's body was too suspicious. It's definitely not just his own.

Feng Ming darkened his eyes: "Alright, I understand."

Ye Zeyu couldn't bear to see this. After all, they were classmates, and Feng Ming was a very kind person.

"But I still have some hemostatic medicine here." Ye Zeyu said, "I can give you two tablets."

Feng Ming said in surprise: "Really? That's great. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Ye Zeyu hurriedly poured two pills into his hand, "Good luck." She returned to the storage room and closed the door.

Feng Ming looked at the pills in his hand meaningfully.

He killed a lot of people today and was in a good mood. He didn't mind letting go of his old classmate temporarily.

While Feng Ming was finding a place to stay for the night, the broadcast arrived as scheduled.

"The fourth day of the game is over. The current number of survivors is 102."

272 people died today.

They eliminated almost all the weak among the 374. There was also another important reason. Many people died of starvation and thirst today.

It was the limit for people to survive for three days without food and water. Many people died on the fourth day.

Class 4. Xie Chian listened to the broadcast in the dark. He suddenly turned around and hit the head of the person behind him who was about to attack.

Xie Chian watched the shadow fall without any expression.

"Not saying hello when entering the door, do you want to scare people to death?"