Chapter 102

The minute hand moved on the watch. Xie Chian stood up when the hour was about to pass: "It's time to go back."

Ye Zeyu calmed down her thoughts. No matter how sad she was, she had at least calmed down on the surface. She must be strong to survive and avenge her brother.

She grabbed the baseball bat and nodded.

When they returned to the big field, there was only one living person left. The others were missing. There seemed to be a few more dead bodies on the ground. However, there were too many corpses, it was impossible to tell how many people died in a glance.

Across the green wire fence, Xie Chian and Ye Zeyu clearly saw what the only living boy was doing.

He was eating people.

The boy laid on a fresh corpse. He tore out the meat from the corpse and swallowed it directly. The meat wasn't enough for him, he also leaned down to drink the blood on the corpse...

He looked like a wild animal.

Ye Zeyu turned pale.

Even though she had seen many horrible scenes in the past few days, this scene of eating human flesh and drinking human blood still had too much impact on her. Ye Zeyu instinctively covered her mouth, she was almost nauseous.

"Can't bear it?" Xie Chian was very calm.

Ye Zeyu's eyes were blank: "How can this... how can he eat... human flesh?"

By now, murder no longer had a psychological burden on Ye Zeyu, but eating human flesh...

She really couldn't do it.

Not only she couldn't do it, she already felt nauseous just by looking at it, so how could she continue to eat?

Xie Chian looked at the cannibalistic scene inside. He was smiling faintly: "Otherwise, how do you think they survived?"

Not everyone could grab food, but everyone had to survive. In order to survive, there's nothing you couldn't do.

There was a kind of food, already placed in front of you, and you could see it everywhere. As long as you were cruel enough, as long as the desire to survive was strong enough...

There was a corpse in the ground.

Wasn't this food rations?

Ye Zeyu covered her mouth. It was the first time she saw such a scene. Even if she was extremely hungry, she didn't even want to touch those corpses. She looked at Xie Chian's calm expression and said in disbelief: "Have you seen this before?"

"No, but it wasn't difficult to guess. Many corpses have irregular and mutilated flesh and blood. They either have tooth marks, or they have been cut off by weapons."

Xie Chian looked at Ye Zeyu, "This thing should be quite common right now. It's a kind of luck for you not to see it. Maybe..." He whispered, "Someone didn't want you to see it."

He hadn't seen it with his own eyes, but he had expected it. On the first day of the game, he said to Liang Yifei

There were more monks and less porridge. If there was no more porridge, then you can only reduce the number of monks.

But in fact, he had already thought of a more serious possibility at that time. He was just afraid that Liang Yifei couldn't bear it, so he didn't say it out loud–

When the number of monks was reduced and the porridge still wasn't enough, then the monks can only be turned into porridge.

Ye Zeyu suddenly remembered something. She looked dazed: "That's it, that's it... he must have seen it."

She remembered. The day before yesterday, she and her brother were hiding behind a staircase. She heard sounds of chewing and it made her hungry. Her brother poked out his head to check, but he quickly retracted it, his face turned very ugly.

She asked in a low voice if he wanted to rob the food. Her brother said in a cold voice that it wasn't food, and she wasn't allowed to check it.

Ye Zeyu was very confused at that time. She clearly heard the sound of someone eating.

Now, she was assuming that...her brother should have seen someone eating a corpse. He just didn't want her to see such a scene, so he didn't tell her.

He always took care of her with such a meticulous method.

Her brother treated her better than she thought. However, she didn't know it until he died.

Ye Zeyu was originally covering her mouth, but later, it turned to her covering her eyes.

She didn't want to throw up.

She wanted to cry.