Untitled Part 81

Even if they were both hunters, there were many kinds of them.

Hunters live by hunting. If they didn't kill, they will starve to death.

Some hunters would rather starve to death than hurt others. They were kind, but their ending will be starvation. These were the failed hunters.

Some hunters were also compassionate and couldn't bear it, but they couldn't starve to death for the sake of their prey. So they drew their bows and arrows while apologizing. These were the ordinary hunters.

There were other hunters who had no extra emotions for their prey. They had no need to sympathize, nor to blindly hate others. Everything they just done was based on the law of survival. These persons were excellent hunters. They kill just to survive, nothing more.

The last kind of hunters were the ones who find joy in hunting. They're keen on playing and killing. They even want to find other hunters and show off their prey together, comparing the number of deaths they made. There was no doubt that as hunters, they were extremely great, only that they had lost their humanity.

Situ Yue thought that Xie Chian was the fourth type.

But Xie Chian was not the first kind of Holy Father, was not the second kind of ordinary people, nor was he the fourth kind of distorted person.

He was the third type who was absolutely rational.

_

Xie Chian turned around and left.

Situ Yue was surprised: "You won't kill me?"

She was not as powerful as him. Otherwise, she wouldn't choose to avoid him like that.

Xie Chian didn't look back: "Someone wants to kill you more than I do."

Situ Yue's black eyes were deep.

"Someone wants to kill you more than I do."

This sentence was exactly the same as the sentence she said to Lin Chaowen, "It's not me who wants to get rid of you."

While Xie Chian was looking for Liang Yifei, he and Situ Yue met for a moment. Later, when he found Liang Yifei's body, he probably guessed that Situ Yue saw him in danger but did nothing.

Situ Yue intentionally left Lin Chaowen alive, just waiting for Xie Chian to avenge Liang Yifei and kill Lin Chaowen. She wanted to see Xie Chian's bloody appearance.

But now Xie Chian left Situ Yue's life alone, the reason he gave her was to allow the twins to have the chance to take revenge personally... Xie Chian didn't mean it.

The real reason was––

With a murderer like Situ Yue, letting her live longer would help him kill more enemies, wouldn't she? Killing her now was not a good deal.

Xie Chian was not one who did business at a loss.

It would be better if Situ Yue was accidentally killed by others in the process of her murder spree.

Since this could be done by others, why should Xie Chian do it himself?

_

"Xiao Yu, how do you feel?" Ye Zehao looked at her anxiously.

Ye Zeyu had recovered, but her face was still very pale. As long as she thought of the felling of being electrocuted, she couldn't help but shudder.

"It's all my fault. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Ye Zehao hated his helpless state. If it wasn't for him, Xiao Yu would not...

"What's wrong with you? You are like this because you protected me. If you implicated me, then I was the one who implicated you first. Let's not say anything about implicating each other." Ye Zeyu slowly recovered her strength. Although the electric shock was terrible, she was fine after a while. The punishment didn't cause any damage to her body.

"We'll rest for another two hours, then we will leave," Ye Zehao looked at his leg and gritted his teeth, "I should be able to move a little after two hours."

The two-hour rest time was earned by Ye Zeyu with the price of an electric shock.

Ye Zeyu nodded.

Their location must be moved every two hours. This rule was really troublesome. How far did one had to move? Can it be only ten meters away from their original place? No one knew, because no one dared to make fun of their life.

Ye Zeyu had experimented before. She left the room and walked to the end of the corridor. The computer room could still be seen, but it was already 50 meters apart. After she returned to the computer room, she still received the electric shock.

That was to say, it was not possible to leave within a small area then return back.

How the organizer made the decision was unknown. In short, if someone wanted to take advantage of the loopholes, they would still have to rest early.