Chapter 82

Xie Chian discovered that all the surviving people in the school were students. None of the faculty members could be seen.

This was not unusual. The number of faculty members was far less than the number of students. It was very likely that the entire staff was wiped out at this time. Although adults were strong, they were also easily targeted by students.

At the beginning of this game, people dealt with the weak. Later on, it was the weak that united to deal with the strong.

Only by killing the strong would the remaining people have a chance to survive.

This was also the reason why Xie Chian chose to kill using poison instead of directly. Most of the people who had seen Xie Chian's combat power in the early stages were dead. In the following days, as long as Xie Chian didn't show strong combat power in front of everyone, it was unlikely for him to be a primary target of eradication when everyone joined hands.

Even if the rest of the people would fight him together, Xie Chian was not afraid. But since the final reward was all the same, and there was this easy mode, why would he choose the hell difficulty?

Xie Chian, no matter the situation, would always keep an absolute sense of mind to analyze the pros and cons.

He reentered Class 4's room and sat in Tong Yihui's position.

It had been less than two hours since nine o'clock. He'll spend the night here.

_

Someone walked by on the road, so Ye Zeyu hid behind the grass quickly.

Ye Zehao, who was on her back, groaned.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt?" Ye Zeyu hurriedly asked when someone passed by.

Ye Zehao whispered: "It's okay... Xiao Yu, let me go by myself."

He was a big man, much taller than Ye Zeyu. He couldn't bear to let his sister carry him so hard.

Originally because she was hungry and lacked energy, plus she had to take him to hide here and there, Ye Zeyu was exhausted without saying a word. The little sister he had been protecting had grown up after all.

She was so strong that his heart hurt.

"What, can you even walk?" Ye Zeyu didn't bother paying attention to him. After looking around, she quickly entered a storage room.

There was a female corpse in the room, which had started to rot and stink in this summer. Ye Zeyu was not surprised. Anyway, there were many corpses everywhere. It was strange if they open a room and there was nothing there. She carefully put down Ye Zehao: "We'll rest here tonight. We'll leave early tomorrow at six o'clock – no, rather, we'll leave at five."

Ye Zehao asked: "Where do we go?"

"Isn't there a designated safety zone each day? Today it was in the North Campus. Tomorrow, it should be the South Campus. There are only two areas in the school. At most, there's the dormitory building. It's close to the South Campus. It isn't wrong to go there." Ye Zeyu whispered, "Although there was an hour of safe time, we are in this situation... I'm afraid we will be too late. Let's leave an hour early."

Ye Zehao thought for a while. He felt that it sounded reasonable, but he was a little worried: "Can your body... hold up?"

Even though the distance between the two campuses was only five minutes, they hadn't eaten a full meal for 4 days and 4 nights. Let alone running, they had to save effort in even walking. The road was enough to walk for half an hour. Not to mention that Ye Zeyu had to carry Ye Zehao on her back. If there were any accidents in the middle... it will be sufficient to arrive within an hour. It was necessary for them to start early.

Ye Zeyu tried her best to smile: "Can I hold up? I could hold up since you are here."

Ye Zehao felt sour for a while.