Chapter 19

Zhou Yiyan was so frightened that his voice was trembling. Zhao Haojie laughed at him: “How come a boy like you has a courage smaller than girls?”

Actually, he also felt a little nervous right now. But there was someone in the dormitory who was less courageous, so he seemed brave in comparison.

But while the mockery had laughs, no one mentioned telling ghost stories again.

In the darkness, it wasn’t known whose stomach suddenly rumbled, but it was very distinct.

“Whose belly is screaming?” Sun Quanyong asked.

No one answered.

Rumble, rumble––

“Who the hell is it?” Sun Quanyong became impatient. The sound made him a little uncomfortable. He didn’t know if it was because of the thought of the next meal.

“Me!” Lin Chaowen shouted, “But the sound just now was not from me, it seemed to be Zhou Yiyan?”

Everyone looked at Zhou Yiyan’s direction.

Zhou Yiyan clutched his stomach, his voice was as soft as a gnat: “…It’s me.”

There were so many people in the dormitory, except for Xie Chian and Liang Yifei who prepared early, but among them all, Sun Quanyong was the only one who had grabbed food in the supermarket at night.

The rest of them didn’t eat for two consecutive meals.

After all, they just saw Li Hao’s body at noon so they couldn’t eat, and at night they also couldn’t eat since there was no food.

“Hey, I didn’t feel it before, but now I suddenly feel so hungry,” Qian Fu sighed, “Which one of you has food?”

Xie Chian moved his finger.

The food for him and Liang Yifei was in the schoolbag in the classroom, and now there was only a piece of chocolate in the pocket of his school pants.

But who was it for?

He was not afraid of giving it away, he was afraid of uneven distribution.

Xie Chian lowered his eyes and stopped moving his hand.

Lin Chaowen and Qian Fu were still shouting hungrily. Zhao Haojie and Zhang Ruifeng also echoed a few words.

Zhou Yiyan was curled up and said nothing.

Xie Chian looked at the shrunken black figure.

It suddenly occurred to him that Zhou Yiyan had stomach problems.

One minute later, Xie Chian stood up: “Zhou Yiyan, accompany me to the toilet. I’m a little afraid of the dark.”

Zhou Yiyan stiffened.

There was no separate bathroom in the dormitory. The public restroom was at the end of the corridor, and it was quite dark. It’s a bit daunting to walk alone.

But Liang Yifei knew that Xie Chian was talking bullshit.

On this day, he saw several corpses in a row. He didn’t even change his face, now he’s afraid of the dark? Liang Yifei felt that if Xie Chian really meets a ghost someday, the ghost will respectfully call Xie Chian their ge under Xie Chian’s expressionless face.

“Hey, Xie Chian, didn’t you just come back from the bathroom in the dark? Why are you suddenly afraid?” Sun Quanyong asked casually.

“I was just frightened from the way back in the dark,” Xie Chian replied calmly, “It didn’t scare me to pee.”

Liang Yifei: Listen to your bullshit.

He can no longer look straight at these three words. 

Sun Quanyong laughed: “So you are afraid of the dark! This is the first time that I became aware of that.”

Xie Chian said that it was also the first time he knew of it, and still calmly added: “I’m afraid to die.”

Liang Yifei: I believe you are a ghost.

How could he never notice before that Xie Chian loved to talk nonsense so seriously?