38

Isabelle's POV

We had finally made it to where Ramsay was. I was shocked. Winterfell had been taken over by this bastard. It didn't look like how it used to. It was a mess. Not only had Ramsay taken the love of my life, he had taken the place that I once called home.

I gripped the handle of my sword tightly, wanting nothing more than to kill every single man that was here.

"Calm down, don't lose your head." Yara whispered to me as she gripped my wrist. "We have to be smart about this. We need to work as a unit, look at me." I just continued to stare ahead, looking at every man I could see, imagining in my head that I was slitting their throats. "Isabelle, look at me." Yara repeated causing me to finally look at her. "Do you understand?"

I nodded my head and Yara stood up just enough so she could quickly move further into the castle walls. I was beginning to grow impatient as we took it slow. We broke off into three groups. One group stayed outside, taking out any men, one group stayed outside of the walls in case anyone tried to enter and then the group Yara and I were in, would go inside the castle.

We moved slowly and quietly. using the shadows to our advantage. As we turned a corner, a drunken man staggered forward. His eyes landed on me but thankfully one of Yara's men was quick to slit his throat.

We checked every room, killing anyone that was in the rooms that noticed us, until there was only three rooms left.

"Here's the plan." Yara whispered as we huddled close together. "Isabelle and I will check the rooms, the rest of you will stay here and keep watch. If anyone comes out of a room that we haven't checked you kill them. Stay quiet and do not move, do not attack unless it's necessary." Yara turned her head to look at me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head and followed behind Yara, she placed her hand on the door handle and got ready to open it but the room beside it, caught my attention. Hushed voices caused my ears to prick up slightly. Instead of following Yara, I moved to the other room, slowly opening it just a little to peek inside...

The sight inside made my blood boil. I stood up and barged into the room, throwing my sword on the ground. I pulled the man off of Sansa, he had her bent over and pinned against the bed, he looked rather alarmed and he tried to speak but I punched him before he could.

He staggered backwards, trying to get away from me but I quickly rushed at him, using all my strength to punch him over and over again. all of my emotions were coming out. The sadness and anger that I felt due to my mother's death.

He fell to the ground and I straddled him, continuing to rain punches on his face over and over, blood pouring from his mouth, from his nose, from the open wounds that I was causing.

I didn't hear anything, I was too focused on this bastard that had been attempting to fuck Sansa. All of my emotions were coming out. The sadness and anger that I felt due to my mother's death. The things that I could only imagine that he had done to Sansa, if he had attempted this, who knows what else he had done.

Suddenly, a sharp pain entered my shoulder and I fell to the side, beside this man.

I looked above me to see a girl, my sword in her hand. She looked down at me angrily, she raised my sword and I closed my eyes, waiting for her to kill me.

"Don't." The man said quickly before the woman could bring my sword down, deep into my body. "Myranda, don't." He said weakly.

"She hurt you. She could have killed you!" Myranda said not taking her eyes off me.

"I know." He said, standing up. I watched as he wobbled slightly as I quickly sat up and shuffled backwards, using my hand to stop the bleeding from my shoulder. "Who are you?" He asked as stood beside Myranda.