45

Quick A/N: I've noticed my writing has gone down in quality so I'm going to now write in third person and hopefully my writing will be better and more enjoyable for you guys. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting it means a lot!

Isabelle and Greyworm sat on the sand like they had done before Isabelle left. They both watched the waves as they bobbed slowly up and down, a light breeze covering their skin, bringing some comfort to them both due to the warm weather.

"Did you tell Missandei how you feel?" Isabelle asked, pushing some hair out of her face as she turned to look at Greyworm.

"Yes." Greyworm nodded. "I told her, what I told you...Then we kissed."

Isabelle smiled and gently nudged him with her shoulder. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. Very much. I..I am sad though." Greyworm looked down and scratched the back of his neck. "People who love someone, they can..." He paused, not knowing how to word it. "Forgive me...Fuck."

Isabelle laughed lightly and rubbed her friend's back. "Don't apologise, that's one word to describe that."

"Mmm." He hummed before continuing what he was saying. "As child, we are cut. We do not have what other men have. How am I to do the things other people do? Maybe Missandei will not want me if I can't do that."

"Look at me." She said turning so she sat on her knees, facing Greyworm; he slowly turned his head, not wanting to show Isabelle his embarrassment. "I don't have a cock, Sansa doesn't have a cock, Yara, Daenerys, all women, do not have cocks...Yet those who lie with women, we still manage to fuck. There are other ways for you to please Missandei in that way."

Greyworm narrowed his eyes, not quite understanding what Isabelle meant, she knew he didn't understand so she stuck her tongue out a little.

"I do not understand.."

"Use your tongue and if you want your tongue and lips elsewhere...Then use your fingers."

"I understand but yet...I do not. Can you show me?"

Isabelle nodded her head, whilst trying not to laugh. She wasn't laughing at Greyworm or the fact he had basically asked for a demonstration, she was laughing because she was nervous, she's never really had to show people what to do, especially not like this and especially not a man.

She put two fingers and used her other hand to form a circle, she then began to move her fingers in and out of the hole and Greyworm copied, watching intensely, not wanting to make a mistake.

"Okay, now here." She placed her little finger on her fist and moved it closer to her face. "There will be a little nub, what you want to do is gently lick that or move your fingers gently over it repeatedly....Unless Missandei tells you otherwise. That right there, brings the most pleasure."

Greyworm nodded his head and copied the way Isabelle's hands and fingers were placed, using his tongue to gently flick over his finger.

"What's happening here then?"

Greyworm and Isabelle jumped slightly at the sound of Missandei's voice from behind them. They both stood up at the same time, almost tripping over each other as they did so.

"Hello, Missandei."

"Hello, Isabelle." She said whilst laughing. "What were you two talking about?"

"Nothing."

"How I can fuck you." Greyworm and Isabelle spoke at the same time.

"I'm sorry, what?" Missandei asked crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow, shocked at what she heard.