50

Isabelle's POV

I was unsure of where I was or how long I had been in this place. All I know is that Jaime and Cersei were here. They came to visit me often but I couldn't see them, for I had a blindfold around my eyes, I didn't see the point, it wasn't like I could escape and tell everyone where they were or what their plan was, for I was tied up securely with the strongest rope I had ever felt. My head still throbbed from when Jaime hit me over the head, I wasn't going thirsty or hungry though, I assumed I was getting three meals a day...Even though the days seemed to blur into one so it was hard to tell.

I wasn't alone either, other than the guard watching over me, Cersei would come and talk to me. It always started the same way, asking how I was, if I was thirsty and then apologising but she was adamant that was necessary.

I felt my ears prick up as I could hear whispers near me but they weren't close enough for me to actually make out what was being said.

"Leave us." I heard Cersei say, a few moments passed and I heard light footsteps and then the blindfold was removed for the first time since I arrived. I looked around as my eyes adjusted to the bright light and I saw I was in Cersei's bedroom.

"Why here?" I asked confused.

"Because, my dear Isabelle...I feel comfort with you." She sat down on the chair that was in front of me and reached her hand out, causing me to flinch. "I would never hurt you." She said slightly shocked at me flinching, I remained tense as she placed her hand on my cheek, she gently stroked it as she smiled at me. "Oh Isabelle, how did we end up here?"   She sighed and sat back, just watching me as I relaxed.

"I asked you many times but now looking at me, I demand answers. Why am I here?"

"You are merely a last resort. If things do not go the way I plan...Then I have you."

"What?"

"Do not worry my love, I would never hurt you and I highly doubt your friends...Your...Family, would see any harm come to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's either the throne or you. Will Daenerys Targaryen go for the throne or will she remain loyal and give up her pursuit of the throne for your safety."

"And what if she chooses the throne over me?"

Cersei stood up from the chair and slowly knelt down, she placed her hands on my knees, pushing herself up to peck my lips. She slowly sank back down and rested her head on my lap. "I will not be able to watch. It will break my heart."

The door to Cersei's bedroom opened and a man dressed up in armor  told us that Daenerys was here. Cersei stood up as two more guards walked in and placed a black sack over my head before I was untied from my feet and I was roughly pulled up.

The journey to wherever we were going seemed like the longest walk of my life, it didn't help that I continued to trip over due to the fact I couldn't see where we were going. We soon came to a stop and the sack was removed from my head.

Looking down below, I saw all of Jon and Daenerys's men. Tyrion, Daenerys and Sansa were stood in front but the one person that caught my attention...Margaery, my mother, she was stood beside me. My heart began to pound as I quickly glanced behind us to the a brute of a man, I looked back at my mother and she had no look of fear, she was not scared, she smiled at and whispered to me. "It'll be alright."

The doors beneath us opened and Tyrion began to walk forward, I looked at Sansa and I could tell she was trying to keep a brave face, all I wanted to do was hold her and be there...But I know this could be the last moments of us seeing each other.