Chapter 1.

I was standing in the room that looked like the one I had spend my whole life in, but this time I was not alone. A princess of Locatlie, the twin sister of King Christian, came into my space one day and told me that I was a special girl. That I was selected for a process to be the next queen of Locatlie. She told me all sorts of details that I forgot right after she told me. Afterwards she told me I would be getting special classes for the next two weeks, something that confused me. Men and women walked in and showed me how to please one another. They told me how to act in front of noblemen and women, and they told me how to act in the presence of the Kings.

Today was the day that I was going to meet them, and I was standing in the middle of the room as a whole team of people were tugging on me, putting different dresses on me, trying to fix my hair and my make up. I let it all happen, as I knew that I had to do this. I was going to meet other people and see the world.

A week ago, Princess Caroline walked into my room and told me to drink some water. I drank the water and woke up in this room, that looked like my own room, but it had a different view; I saw mountains and trees. Something I had never seen before in my life. I had stood there for hours, observing every little detail, but right now, I was looking at myself in the mirror while people were tugging on me.

"I don't know what to do with her hair!" One lady stated and Caroline was looking at me, observing every thing.

"What do you want?" She asked me and everyone then quieted down. They always quieted down when Caroline spoke.

"Pardon?" I asked her and she showed me a smile.

"How do you want to do your hair?" She asked and I let out a small breath as I looked in the mirror.

"I have no idea. I usually just wear jeans and a t shirt and have my hair loose or in two braids. But my hair always gets loose. It has a life of its own." I elaborated and she nodded slowly looking at me.

"We'll keep it loose then." She confirmed and I nodded looking at her as after a while they decided on a light blue dress that hung on my body, showing every part of me, but at the same time hiding it. They handed me different heels, but it was clear that I couldn't walk on them.

"Give her those white sneakers." Caroline said and the stylists looked at her shocked but handed them to me. I put them on and I let out a small breath as I looked in the mirror. I had make up on for the first time, but it was minimal; just some to make my eyes pop.

"We're ready to go. Can you inform Princess Rose, Freya and Isla that we're ready to leave." She said and everyone walked away. "What I want you to do, is walk in and be yourself. But you can't speak. Ok?" She said and I nodded confused, before they told us we could leave. WE walked through a hallway, and I looked around in amazement, before I arrived outside and I breathed in fresh air for the first time. I saw trees and I saw a road. This was magical. I then saw a car and Caroline pointed towards it and stated that we had to get in. So, I got in and I let out a small breath.

"Can you tell me something about the Kings?" I asked carefully. "I only know about your brothers, they won't let us know anymore, which makes sense now." I said and she showed me a small smile.

"There are four kings." She said and I nodded slowly, but I couldn't imagine being married to four men. Although, it would mean they would all love me. "The eldest, King Matthew, is the leader king. Then you've got his twin brother, King Michael, he's the international king. They don't look alike that much. Then you've got the identical twins, King Edward and King Eric. They look exactly the same but their personalities are worlds apart. King Edward is the King of Security and War, and King Eric is the domestic king." She said. "I can't say more." I nodded slowly at that as I let out a small breath as after a while we arrived at a building and I saw three women standing there talking to one another. Caroline and I walked up to them.