Chapter 140

For the next week, I didn't get out of bed, I was too tired, too exhausted by everything and they accepted it. I stayed in Matt's bed, mainly because the idea of me getting out for anything else than going to the bathroom, sounded so exhausting. Matt came to bed every night and we cuddled, or rather, he spooned me while I slept the exhaustion from my body, and the missing, the missing of Mike, the missing of Eddie, the missing of me as a person.

But tonight it was different, because Matt didn't lay next to me, it was Eric, I felt his arms around me and I right away turned around and buried my head in his chest and put my arms around him. He rubbed my back carefully and just let me cry in his arms as I held onto him. He accepted this, because this was progress in his eyes, that I was showing my emotions.

"Do you want to take a shower together, or a bath?" He whispered softly after a while.

"Do I smell?"

"A bit, but that's fine, I just know you love to shower, I can wash your hair?" He offered and I let out a small breath.

"Ok." I said and he nodded as he sat up and I sat up as I rubbed my eyes as well. "I also smell of Matt don't I?" I whispered.

"The bed smells of Matt and you, and those juices indeed." Eric said carefully looking at me and I felt tears appear in my eyes again. "But that's ok. You don't have to be ashamed of that. I'm ok with that, you know I am. It's fine. I just think it's good if we shower, and the cleaning crew cleans the bed while we shower, or take a bath, whatever. I think it will be good for you and that's all that's important to me." He whispered and I nodded as I walked towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I saw myself. My hair was all over the place, my eyes were swollen, my face was all blotchy. I looked disgusting.

Eric turned on the shower and I stared at him through the mirror as I brushed my teeth and he gave me a comforting smile as he grabbed a brush and started to brush my hair and I looked at him through the mirror, staring at his perfect face.

"Your beard is rather long, can I cut it a bit?" I said to him and he nodded right away. I grabbed his trimming scissors and I started to trim it a bit, as he sat down on the toilet and I chuckled a bit as I was afraid I was going to cut too much. He held onto me with my legs and he smiled looking at me. "I hope this is ok." I said and he turned his head to the mirror.

"This is great. Thank you sweetie." He said and I smiled as I gave him a small peck before I climbed into the shower and I let the water hit my body. Eric took off his underwear as well and he turned me around, making me smile a bit, as he started to wash my hair with different kinds of stuff, massaging my head, and just being overall an amazing person. After a while he was done and I started washing my body. I looked at him while I did that and he was looking into my eyes, not looking down, but I could see in my peripheral vision that he had looked before this. I got out from the water stream and I put my arms around his neck and pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back right away his hand on my cheek and the other wrapped around my waist. We made out rather sensually, before he grabbed my leg and I took a step back against the wall, the water hitting us from the side. He slowly slid into me and I moaned out his name as he bit my underlip. We had always had a primal reaction towards one another and this was no exception, he was no exception. He was perfection.

The shower took almost three hours, cold water was hitting us but we didn't care, we were currently os busy with one another. After those three hours, I was exhausted though and so was Eric. We dried ourself up and I grabbed a bikini and Eric smiled looking at me as he put on some swimming trousers.

"I want to swim." I said casually as I walked out of the hut of Matt and I dove into the water and I heard Eric laughing as he dove in after me. "Let's go to the main area."