Chapter 9

I climbed out of the car the next day and I sawMichael standing by a car and his arms were crossed. He was wearing a pair of jeans, a buttoned up shirt and then some sort of pilot-like jacket. It was hot. He was hot. But then again, he looked the most like King Luther, whom looked like King Hugo, so it made sense he was sex-on-a-fucking-stick. He had on a pair of sunglasses and his light hair was being waved away. Fucking hell.

I had a backpack with me and I put it over my shoulder. They had put my hair in two inverted braids and I was wearing a pair of jeans, a simple t shirt and a bomber jacket as well. I put my sunglasses on top of my head and Michael noticed me just before I arrived where he was standing. He turned his head and a huge smile appeared on his face. I dropped my bag and walked up to him, jumping up in his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist right away, and I popped my feet. I hurried my head in his neck and took a very deep breath.

"Hey love." He whispered and I didn't respond as I took in his scent and just the feeling I got from him. I was trying so fucking hard not to implode. I put my head back, my arms still around his neck and his arms still around my waist. How he managed to still keep hold of me was hot, but everything about him was hot.

"I'm so happy to see you." I breathed as I leaned forward to give him a very long peck and he smiled as I let go.

"I'm so happy to see you too." He breathed relieved. "You look wonderful."

"You look- you're annoying." I said and he chuckled as he placed me on the floor and he leaned down to grab my bag. "What are we doing today?" I asked as I put my hands on his waist, as I just wanted to hold onto him. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. He put his arm over my shoulder, grabbing one of my braids, as he was observing my face.

"A lot of things, not the thing I want to do though." He said as he put his hand to my neck, his thumb tracing my lip now and I gulped looking at him.

"Which is?"

"O love, if I say that out loud." He said shaking his head looking at me and I bit his thumb and he smiled at that a bit. "Get in the car."

"Yes, my king." I said and he let out a small chuckle and I couldn't help but smile very widely as I walked towards the other side and I climbed into the car and he went and sat down and he took off his sunglasses. He started the car, his one hand carelessly over the wheel of the car, while the other right away went to my leg.

"How are you?" He asked as he started to drive.

"Good. You?" I asked and he smiled looking at me.

"I meant, are you here for the fun of it or?"

"No." I said looking at him and a small smile appeared on his face. "I'm here for you. Forever."

"Good." He said and I nodded slowly looking at him as I looked out at the view, we were driving by the beach.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're staying at the house by the private mountains of the Kings." He said calmly. "It used to be Grammy's. I got it after her death."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why we're going there?"

"Why did you get it?"

"Because I was her favourite grandchild." He said as a matter of a fact and I stared at him with a huge smile on my face as I pulled up my knees and I put my hand on his arm.

"Really? Why?" I said and he licked his lip and bit it as we went into a random street.

"Because we were just close. I'm a lot like her apparently. Well, the strong parts of her. I'm not emotionally driven like she was, but I'm- she understood me. She saw me." He said and I stared at him with a smile on my face. "The way you see me."