Chapter 118

Eric and Matt were standing there, and I let myself fall on the stairs, covering my body and I burst out into full on laughter at their shocked look and I screamed of laughter.

"It's not- It's not." I screamed through my laughter as I stared at them. "It's not what you think." I screamed and I was almost crying now of laughter as I looked at them. "I was taking a bath and he so happened to show up, we made out and I then stopped and he wanted more so I ran away from him because I'm not fucking him in your space and just not until I've fucked the two of you, but you two won't make a fucking move." I screamed through my laughter. "Make a fucking move." I complained and Matt and Eric were staring at Eddie whom was naked and he covered his dick as he looked at his brothers.

"Hi. This is awkward." Eddie said and I screamed of laughter as Matt then took off his jacket and handed it to me and I smiled as I put it on while still laughing and I then stood up and I walked up towards him and gave him two long pecks before kissing Eric and I chuckled as Eric stared at Eddie, shaking his head with a small smile.

"You two are back though, it's good that we stopped though. Can you imagine Matt walking into his own fucking bedroom wanting to sleep and we're there fucking?" I said laughing as I had my arms around Eric whom was staring at me with a huge smile. "I'm hungry. Lets eat and talk. Eddie please get me something to wear."

"Why?" He said staring at me now with raised eyebrows.

"Because the fact that I'm half naked and you guys aren't gives me certain trauma memories."

"Then I'll be naked too." He said as he walked down. "Problem solved. They've seen me naked before, and they want to see you naked."

"They don't though." I replied casually as I looked at him and he stared at me.

"They want to see you naked, they just don't want to overstep. I've told you countless times."

"Ok, but they know that I've fucked you, so they should know that I'm at least open to that, but they're not doing shit." I replied as Eddie walked past Matt and gave the top of Matt's head a kiss.

"Hey brother." He said and he then gave Eric a wink.

"Well, maybe you'll get lucky tonight and then tomorrow night and then I can finally fuck the shit out of you again."

"You're disgusting." I said and he laughed and nodded as he walked away, showing just his bum.

"And you love it"

"Eddie. Don't walk in to the dining area naked."

"Why not?" He said casually towards Matt and Matt shook his head as he looked at Eric and I chuckled as I walked in front of Matt and Eric before we arrived at the dining area.

"O hello mom, dad, father, papa." Eddie said as he was still naked and I burst out into laughter as Christian spit out his drink all over the table as he then saw me basically half naked and I went and stood behind Eddie.

"Hello Olivia, Luther, Daniel and Christian." I said casually as I was trying not to burst out into laughter looking at them. "It isn't what you think."

"I'm trying to have sex with her, but she won't let me until she's had sex with Eric and Matt, but they're both playing a game of reverse chicken or something and don't want to make a move. Hence why I'm here naked."

"That doesn't explain it Eddie." Eric said sitting down after giving Olivia a kiss on the back of her head.

"What doesn't it explain?"

"Why you're naked?"

"Well we were in the bath. Get this, she was totally leading me on, you know making out and crap and then she says we should stop, so I tell her to stop." He said as Matt took off his buttoned up shirt and handed it to me and I gave him a thankful look and he winked looking at me as I then took off the jacket, still standing behind Eddie and I put on his buttoned up shirt and then put his jacket on. "And what does she do?" He said as I tied Matt's jacket around Eddie's waist and he looked down. "She stops. So I obviously have to run after her, and suddenly you two are standing there, and you guys are here. What are you guys doing here?"