Chapter 117

We went back to Locatlie two days after that. Because of the 'tour' we had done, the security summit would be in the summer, before the festival. This also because we had to take into consideration that Naomi would be giving birth around march, and she had to get settled into motherhood after that.

We had decided that after the summer summit we'd have, which was the security but also the main summit, that the 'tours of the other kings and queens' would happen. We also decided that this year we'd skip the trip with all the kings and queens, as we were all so fucking busy. I was upset by it, but at the same time, I understood the choice.

For the past two months, I hadn't 'opened' up in the same way I did with Eddie, to Eric and Matt. It wasn't because I didn't want to, I just didn't know what the good moment would be, and I wanted it to be special with them. But whenever I was in the mood, they'd already be asleep, or the other way around. It was difficult for me, because I felt like I was hurting them and I was insecure about it but I didn't really know how to deal with it.

Eddie kept his promise about the grovelling aspect of our relationship. Every morning I'd wake up and go to my changing room to see a new bouquet of roses. He also send me video's of Kim being tortured, which I thought was a nice touch. It was quite adorable to be honest. I didn't see him for two months though, and I knew he was coming in a week for some meeting with Eric and Matt. The two of them were in a lot of meetings lately because there was an issue in Ashya with two previous countries that decided they wanted war. This meant that Eric and Matt decided they would go to Ashya to help Danny, which meant that I was here alone now.

The idea that I would be pregnant after the three weeks with Eddie, had been shut down the moment I landed in Locatlie and I had my period. I was fine with it, I didn't want this to be the way I would start our family.

I was sitting in the library reading, but I couldn't concentrate because Eric and Matt were in another district, in a war zone at the moment trying to talk with both leaders of the two groups that were fighting and it terrified me. I also couldn't stop thinking about when and how we'd 'connect' on that level again. It was starting to annoy me, so I grabbed my phone and I decided to dial up Eddie, whom had just apparently called the kitchens to get me a lunch that I had loved and even it.

"With the most awesome person in the world." I heard Eddie state as there was screaming on the background and I couldn't help but snort. 

"Can we talk?" I asked as I was laying on my back with my legs up on the couch.

"Of course. Do you mind hearing some screaming every now and then. I'm in a really good flow at the moment." He said and I shook my head in amazement. 

"No that's fine." I said and I let out a small breath. "Do you think Eric and Matt hate me?"

"Where is that coming from?" He replied without missing a beat. "Wait, is that because you're not around one of us so you start to doubt everything again and you're worried because they're in a war zone at the moment and you can't protect them?"

"Yes, yes, yes." I said with a huge smile. "But also because we have you know, fucked, but I haven't done that with them yet."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Timing I guess. I mean they're so busy with being leaders and we haven't really, I don't know. I just know that when we do take that step that it would- that it would take a couple of days off of their schedule, and they don't have that time and I want it to be special. They've been so fucking calm about everything. For seven years now Eddie, for seven years- I mean the last time I made love to them was around seven years ago and they've been patient and I want it to be perfect and everything." I said and he let out a deep breath.