Chapter 58

There was a very small part of my body that hoped that whatever that Amar fuck was telling me, that he was lying. That Kitty was told she had to murder the kings or else she wouldn't be allowed back. That she played them. That she shot Eddie and Eric in panic, hoping that it wouldn't give it lasting damage. I went to visit her, or rather, I went towards her room the moment after I left Amar. 

I went into the hospital area where she would be and there was panic there. People were running past me, ignoring me. Something that was impressive. But I realised why; there was a nurse holding her neck and sobbing in fear and in pain. My cousins Eli and Finn were staring at the scene in shock. There were other doctors and nurses whom looked like they had been beat up. And why?

 Well, when I walked into the hospital room that Kitty was staying in, I realised why. She was sitting on the bed, with handcuffs to both her arms and her legs and she was staring ahead calmly. There was some blood on her face, but she was calm. As if she expected it.

The calmness disappeared the moment she saw me though, there was actual fear in her eyes. She was petrified, absolutely fucking petrified of what was going to happen now; she thought I was here to hurt her. But then she put on that wall, that fucking wall that I fell in love with, and she pretended she wasn't absolutely shitfaced petrified.

"Where is Amar?" She demanded in a voice that would scare me, if it weren't for the fact that nobody could ever hurt me anymore. 

Apart from her. 

But, I had my king head on right now. I didn't answer her. I leaned against the wall, folding my arms and I put one foot up. Eddie and Eric walked in and they both sat on chairs, one on each side. She stared at us and she kept demanding for Amar.

We were torturing ourselves by looking at her, staying here, seeing what destruction they had put on our wife. She started to fight the handcuffs, she was screaming, fighting. It took every single form of willpower in me to keep standing here, to not go to her and calm her down. Because this wasn't my wife. 

This wasn't my Me Amore.

No. 

This was a monster. 

A monster that I didn't recognise.

After a while, I pretended I was bored with her act, but no, it hurt me too much. I couldn't see her this way anymore. We couldn't save her. We couldn't tell her any different.

So I pushed myself from the wall, and turned around and walked out of the hospital room. Eddie and Eric soon followed. I looked at the tow of them and they both put their wall down for a second and they looked- they were heartbroken.

"We'll send her to Brusta. First she needs to get a medical clearing. Give her a calming sedative. I want some eggs from her to be taken as well. We don't know how long this will take and how old she will be when she will be her old self again. It's going to be a fucking long road." I said calmly looking at them, even if my hands were shaking, my voice was wavering. I didn't care. "Eli." I said and he stood up from the chair he was sitting on here by the wall and walked up. "You'll sedate her and bring her to Brusta by helicopter. Did she get the antidote?" I asked and he nodded, as Finn had stood up and was signing it for me. "You'll bring her to Brusta. Take Danny with you." I said as Danny walked up at that moment, and she stood in the doorway to Kitty, whom was going mental. "She'll catch you and the Head Priestess up on the situation we are in. She will stay there for at least a year." I said and they nodded looking at me, they were petrified. But I didn't care bout that right now. I looked at Eddie and Eric now and tears were swimming in both of their eyes. They had their emotions heightened of course, I mean they could feel each others pain. They experienced each others physical and mental pain. This was pure torture for them.

"We will take one week to calm down. There will be no bombings during this week. In a week, I'll tell the world that they'll have to surrender. It's time for the New World Initiatve." I said and I took a deep breath as I turned around and walked away.

I walked away from any certainty and calmness I had.

I walked away from all my troubles.

I walked away from the people that could see me break. Because the moment I came back into my bedroom, I closed the door behind me, fell through my knees and burst out into sobs.

My girl, my everything.

She was gone.