Chapter 88

It had been two months of Eddie laying here in the hospital and me by his side. Although it was currently another bed; Eddie was laying in his own bedroom currently, hooked up to all the machines that were in the hospital. We all thought it was better for him to be in his own surroundings, although I had this feeling that Matt and Eric mainly decided this, so that I'd be in my own house as well.

I never left Eddie's side, apart from when I went to shower every day, as I did want to smell good and it was my moment of calmness. Whenever I'd come back, i'd have some hope that Eddie would be awake, but every single time I'd be disappointed. A part of me had snapped in the past two months, I realised that I couldn't live my life without Eddie, in the same way that it had with Mike. But at the same time, I still had hope with Eddie, I still had hope that he'd one day would wake up and two weeks ago I realised that if he woke up and realised I stayed here in his bed every single second, he'd be angry.

So two weeks ago, I decided to have breakfast down at the breakfast area with the rest of the family; as their parents were staying here now too. When I arrived first, they were surprised, but then acted as if it wasn't something surprising. I listened in on the conversations, I listened to how Oliver worked with Matt and Eric, and they seemed to work well, which was good.

During dinner I'd come down as well, and it would just be the four of us, which was weird for me the first two days, but after a while I realised and accepted that it was better to start to get used to it like this. I didn't talk throughout those dinners I mainly listened.

I had just gotten out of the shower, as it was afternoon, and I put on a simple green dress and I kept my hair loose. I walked over towards Eddie, whom was still in his coma, which was annoying the shit out of me, and I leaned down and I pressed a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back soon babe." I whispered and I gave him another kiss, before I turned around and I walked down towards the dining area.

When I arrived there, I saw that Oliver, Matt and Eric were smiling a bit while talking, before the three of them looked at me and they all stopped talking for a second, before Oliver looked at Matt and Eric and he smiled, as he saw his expressions, before a sadness appeared in his eyes.

I ruffled Oliver's hair before giving him a kiss on the top of his head, I then gave Eric a peck whom looked at me with a small smile and I did the same thing with Matt before I went and sat down and I let out a deep breath as I took a sip of my wine.

"You look wonderful."

"Thank you." I replied to Matt and he nodded looking at me and I let out a small breath as I looked at the menu and I frowned.

"Something wrong with the menu for tonight?" Matt observed and I let out a deep breath.

"I'm really in the mood for Sushi." I admitted and he stared at me for a second and he nodded as he then rang the bell and someone walked in.

"Can we change the menu?" Matt said and I widened my eyes. "We want as much sushi as you can make, with salmon, the one that the queen loves." He said and the worker nodded.

"Would you also like the tuna and salmon combination, my queen?" The waitress said and I nodded in excitement. "And the fried shrimp?"

"Is that possible?"

"Of course."

"That would be great, and I'd also love those dumplings, if that's possible."

"Of course, the full sushi night menu then?" She said at me, showing me a warming smile.

"I don't- what?" I said looking at Matt and Eric smiled.

"Yes, the full sushi night menu please." Eric said and she walked away and I frowned looking at Eric. "You used to have these cravings, mostly after or while spending the night with Eddie." He said carefully. "It was a date night thing you and Eddie used to do."

"O. Ok." I siad carefully looking at him and I felt myself blushing. "Are you three ok with that by the way?"

"With what?" Matt said.

"Sushi, I mean, I know that the dish she was preparing is Olivers favourite." I said carefully and Oliver smiled a bit looking at me.

"It's fine." Oliver said and I nodded looking at him and I let out a deep breath as I looked at Matt whom was observing me, and there was this smile in his eyes.

"What?" I said to him.

"Nothing." He said as he took a sip of his wine and I rolled my eyes out of habit as I looked at Eric whom smiled looking at me.

"What?" I said to him.

"Nothing." Eric said.

"What is going on?" I demanded.

"You wore that dress on your honeymoon with Eddie." Oliver said as he took a sip of his drink and I frowned looking at him. "Eddie talked about it all the time really, like, every single time we would talk about you."

"What?" I said with a frown looking down. "I just found this in the closet."

"Eddie was obsessed with it." Eric confirmed looking at me. "And with your sushi nights."

"O. I didn't- does this make you guys uncomfortable?" I said carefully as I felt my cheeks burning up.

"No. Not at all. It's just nice to see. You used to wear that dress whenever Eddie used to piss you off and you wanted to make him jealous when you were going to spend the night with one of us, that's all." Eric said and I smiled a bit at that.

"That does make- that sounds like something I would do." I admitted and they smiled a bit at that. Throughout the sushi dinner, I listened to them talking about work related stuff, but I didn't say anything more. I loved hearing their stories and hearing what the world was up to at this moment.

When dinner was done, I stood up and I stretched before I went back to Eddie's place and I went and laid down next to him again and I let out a small breath.

"Come back to me, Seglusa give him the strength to come back to me. I need him." I whispered softly, which I did every night before I fell asleep.