Chapter 107

I woke up some time later as I felt Matt wanting to let go of me, but I grabbed his hands and he let out a small chuckle as he kissed my shoulder.

"I really have to pee me amore." He whispered in my ear as he gave my neck a kiss and I smiled as I turned my body around to lay on my back and I gave him a peck and he kissed me back with a lot of passion. "I'll be right back." He whispered and he gave me another peck before he hopped off of the bed, only wearing a pair of underwear. He kept his promise as he jumped back in bed and I laughed at that as he put his arm over me, and his elbow next to my face and he pressed his lips onto mine. We made out very sensually for a very long time, his hands going up and down my naked body.

"Can I?" He whispered in between kisses and I gave him a confirming moan and he then kissed his way down, kissing my breasts along the way, before he went all the way down.

After exploding and imploding at the same time, twice, I sat up and pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back and we made out rather wildly. I put my legs around his waist and fucking hell, it just felt so good. "I'm going to shower, want to join me?" He whispered against my ear and I nodded and he stood up, with me still around his body and he walked with me to the shower. While walking he took off his underwear, while we were still making out.

We made out while letting the water wash all the sand and sweat off of our body and we didn't let go of each others lips the whole time.

"I'm going to wank now, is that ok?" He whispered. "That way you can wash your hair?"

"Yeah." I whispered as I let go of his body and I turned around to let the water hit my hair, my back against him. He kept his hand on my bum for a bit, feeling it and I chuckled as I put my head back to kiss him and he kissed me back. I then closed my eyes and put my head straight as I let him feel my bum, before he squeezed it a bit tight; which meant that he was cumming. I could hear him turn around a bit, and he let out a moan.

He then grabbed the showerhead, while I kept my eyes closed and let the shampoo sink in for a bit. I heard him spraying against the wall, before he grabbed the hose and put it over my head and I chuckled as he washed out my hair. He then placed the hose back where it belonged and I turned around and I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"How are you? After your wild adventure tonight?" He asked as he was staring at my naked body with so much lust, and his dick hardened again, which made me chuckle a bit and he stared down at that and then back at me.

"O, Ignore that." He said and I smiled.

"I'm ok. We hugged." I said and he nodded. "He didn't understand how we could hug because of our height, but I told him it just worked. It was the same as when we were together. It was great, and heartbreaking. It was just a weird vibe, as if we were in the Process again sort of." I said and he nodded looking at me. 'He did say he'll return to being a dick when the sun comes up though, and I told him that that's fine."

"Good." He said and I nodded a bit confused. "Not that he's a dick to you, but that he warned you for that."

"I know right." I said and I got out of the shower to dry myself up. "What's the planning today?"

"I think just a chill day by the head place there." He said and I nodded looking at him as I put on a black bikini and then put a shirt of Matt's on. "You with Eric tonight or?"

"I think so, if that's ok with you?"

"Yeah, of course." He said and I nodded as he put on a pair of blue swimming trousers and I smiled as I hugged him and he allowed me to hug him and he hugged me back. "You're very hug-y"