Chapter 105

"O god, there they are." I said as I was laying in between Matt's arms on the public deck and we were holding onto each others hands and Matt kissed my shoulder. In the past 36 hours, he had made me cum about 7 more times, and it was addicting, for the both of us. But now we were going back to the real world.

"Will you let Eric do this to you too?" He whispered in my ear while we saw the ship docking and I chuckled at that.

"I think so, does that bother you?"

"No." He said right away and I smiled very widely at that as I looked into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I said and he nodded looking at me.

"But if you didn't- he'd understand, you do know that right?" He said putting his finger on my chin and I nodded looking at him. "For example, if you do have sex with Eric for the first time, that doesn't mean I expect to have sex with you right after that. Whatever you feel comfortable with?" He said and I nodded looking at him as I pressed my lips onto his.

"Do you mind if I run over towards Eric now and let him do it to me? I'm slightly addicted to the high?" I whispered against his lips and he chuckled and shook his head, his nose against mine now.

"But this is the first and last time I want to hear about what my brother does to you." He said rubbing my cheek and I nodded as I gave him two long pecks before I stood up and he gave me a huge smile and I then took off my sunglasses and handed it to him as I saw that the people were walking up, they were all laughing. Naomi was on Oliver's back, and the same was for Kim and Eddie. Eric was laughing while talking to Lucas, before he got patted on his chest by Lucas as I was running up to Eric. Eric turned his head and he saw me and the biggest smile appeared on his face as I jumped into his arms and pressed my lips onto his right away and he kissed me back right away, his one hand on my face, and the other on my bum to hold me.

"Take me to your room." I whispered against his lips, as I heard Oliver state 'Ok that's everyones sign to fuck off' and I chuckled and Eric chuckled at that and nodded as he walked towards our hut together and we went towards the bed and he was laying on top of me and I spread my arms.

"What happened while I was gone?" Eric said as he looked at me as I had the biggest smile ever on my face.

"Ok this is the first and last time, probably, maybe, I'll talk about sexual things that I did with Matt to you ok? But there is a reason." Is aid and he nodded looking at me. "Matt gave me head, a lot of times." I said and Eric nodded looking at me, licking his lip as he looked at me. "Tongue is allowed, maximum of two fingers, kissing of the thigh is allowed, you are allowed to wank yourself off while doing so, but I need your lips on my clit now please. I'm slightly addicted and I need you."

"Well, your wish is my command." He said right away as he took his shirt off and I burst out into laughter and he laughed as he kissed me fervently and we made out before he made me cum about three times, before we stopped doing that, while making out, my legs around his waist and my hands on his face.

"I love you." I whispered looking into his eyes. "Please believe-"

"Honey, please stop trying to persuade me that you love me, I know you fucking love me." He said and I nodded looking at him and he nodded as well.

"How was your trip?" I demanded as we kept put like this, but we both didn't mind.

"It was fun. Kim is an annoying little shit, but that's fine." He said and I chuckled looking at him. "Oliver and Naomi are fucking loud, I was next to them and I heard them fuck every single fucking night." He said and I laughed even louder at that. "It was either that, or Leila and Chris, and luckily Danny took one for the team on that aspect. Although I feel for Willow as she had to hear Lucas and Mateo cum." He said and I laughed at that. "The boat wasn't very sound proof."