Chapter 12

Ten days later I walked up to the helicopter and I saw a familiar face.

"Hi Finn!" I signed to him and he smiled as he right away signed 'Hi' back.

"I'm taking you back." He signed and I nodded as I climbed into the helicopter. We signed loads while he was flying the helicopter.

When he landed me we signed our goodbyes and some people arrived to get my bags out of the back of the helicopter. It was in the middle of the night and I was brought to a bedroom and I fell asleep right away. When I woke up the next morning I took a shower, put on some make up and decided on a pair of ripped black pants and a black shirt, I put a cardigan over that and I put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked out of my bedroom and again I was lost. After a while I heard laughter that I recognised and I turned around and followed it. I arrived by a door that was open and I saw that Lottie was sitting on her bed, and Danny was in front of her and they were putting make up on Lottie. I knocked on the door and they turned their heads and their eyes widened.

"Kitty!" Lottie said excited as she stood up and ran up to me to hug me. I smiled as I hugged her back. "It's great to see you. This is my room. Come look!" She demand dead she grabbed my hand. "This is my bed, it's the best bed ever. This is my reading area, I read loads. I also have a small kitchen here, where I can cook the basics. This is my bathroom. I have a bath, look how big it is?" She all said excited while giggling and I had the biggest smile on my face as I looked at her. "And these are my dolls. They're my everything." She said and Danny had a huge smile on her face as she looked at Lottie. "And this is my sister Danny, she helps me with make up, she's really good at it."

"I can see that. Wow." I said with a huge smile and I gave Danny a quick hug. "I was lost and I heard your beautiful laughter so I thought I'd come to you guys."

"You look great." Danny said right away. "They've been insufferable. Matt punched Oliver too."

'Pardon?" I said and Lottie nodded.

"Yes. Dad and Papa had to interfere. Matt was really angry." Lottie said with a giggle and I shook my head at that.

"Asshole." I sighed.

"He is a big asshole. That is true." Lottie confirmed. "But he's also one of the nicest guys I know. One time there were these bullies." Lottie said with tears in her eyes and Danny looked at Lottie with sadness. "Whom threw stuff at me. I got home and nobody was home apart from Matt, he was back home from university, and he helped me clean everything up." She said and my eyes widened at that. "And then he made me a beautiful amazing bath and then dressed me and made sure I was comfortable." I had tears in my eyes. "He then went to those bullies and beat all of them up." She said with a giggle and I shook my head. "He's very nice though, he just cares a bit too much. Too big of a heart. Emotions all over th eplace." She said with dramatics and I giggled at that a bit.

"Yeah, I've noticed." I confirmed.

"Mike is really nice too, he's a bit more quiet. He knows how to calm down Matt though." Lottie said. "He one time braided my hair and stayed up all night with me when I was sick. I've been very sick before." I nodded at that. "Eddie is the best, in my opinion, but that's because he's my favourite, it's obvious too. Well no, Danny is my favourite, but after Danny, it's Eddie." She said and I smiled as Danny was looking at Lottie with so much love. "Eric is sad a lot. I try to cheer him up. He didn't look sad with you, that's good. The world is so mean to him as well."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's the fourth king, kids used to call him a mistake. He isn't a mistake though. He's perfect." She said and I smiled very widely at that.