Chapter 109

After about half an hour, Eddie started to descend and I realised we were on the other side of the island. There were huts here too, but they were on the shore. I saw that there was one main hut and I saw that the lights were on there, and I did see two figures standing now, putting their hands by their faces. Eddie, being the idiot he was though, decided he wanted to land as close to that and I burst out into laughter.

"Eddie, just go to the helicopter pad!" I yelled laughing and he laughed as he decided to land on the shore and the sand went all over the place and I burst out into full on stomach laughter. When we landed he put his hands up as if to say 'see'. I rolled my eyes and I then opened the helicopter door and the jump was too high. Eddie climbed out and walked over towards me and I jumped down a bit and he caught me by my waist and he placed me on the floor.

"Let's get this started." He said giving my bum a slap and I turned my head to look at him and I glared at him and he stared at me with that grin.

"Don't do that. You do not have permission to do that." I said shoving him with a small smile and he laughed at that as he then closed the helicopter door and we walked towards the main hut. But Eric and Matt were already standing there and they both had their arms crossed.

"What part of, we want to be alone wasn't clear?" Matt asked dryly as we walked up to them and Eddie looked at me as if to say 'see I told you so'.

"Hey. You thought it was a good idea too." I said with a small smile looking at him and he rolled his eyes but there was a small smile on his face too. "We came here too apologise for our appalling behaviour and." I said looking at Eddie, but Eddie was just looking at Eric. "And" I added and Eddie looked t me.

"O, is this the cue, we didn't really plan the big speech we were going to give."

"You are unbelievable." I said shaking my head with a small smile. "We promise not to act like idiots again. Eddie promises to try to not talk about me in a shitty way. I promise to try to not be you know, all memory lane with him." I said and Matt and Eric were staring at the two of us with raised eyebrows. "He will continue being his slutty self until he finally gives in to the inevitable. When he decides he wants to give in to the inevitable I will let him grovel and all that crap." I said staring at Eric whom still had his arms crossed as he looked at me. "And if we do have the need to fight then we'll just-."

"We'll go to another room and fight and yell at one another there, so you two don't have to feel uncomfortable by having to chose a side, because not doing anything is choosing her side, and doing something is choosing my side. But we're here to make it clear that there are no sides. I fed her soup and everything." He said and I stared at him and shook my head.

"Did you fall on your head or something?" I said staring at him. "I fed her soup?" I said in total disbelief.

"What? It's true. You hadn't eaten for at least two days, you were shaking because you were so hungry, your lips all chapped and shit." He replied to me and I turned to look at him with a glare and he stared back at me. "What? Aren't they allowed to know that their life was basically doing a slow suicide and self pity party?"

"Well it isn't something I wanted them to know no, keeping up the facade and everything." I replied to him.

"As if they didn't know that when they left, that you'd be on your own because our siblings are too scared to go in there." Eddie replied and I stared at him.

"I wasn't doing a slow suicide?"

"Well why hadn't you eaten anything then? You flinched when I touched you and were all shaking like a bird?" He replied to me.